Jugheads POV

We got dressed and packed up to leave the motel and go to the party . We were arriving  there and were sitting in the car pulling into cheryls house . We walked in and everyone was dancing and jumping around .I got us some drinks after awhile of dancing i looked away for a second to find her and once i did I handed her , her drink and wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her neck a couple of times . We went to the couch and plopped down as Betty put her leg over mine and i rested my hand on her knee . I kissed down her arm to her hand as she placed a couple sloppy kisses on my neck . We both went back to dancing for about an hour until I all the sudden got light headed and sick so i decided to make an exscuse to go to the bathroom . When i left i saw Veronica i was Very confused and my visoin was blurry so i didn't do anything to stop her . She pulled my arm upstairs so hard to the point it was hurting my shoulder I was quickly fading away as she harshly pushed me down on the bed as my head hit the pole an i got knocked out cold. 

Betty's POV 

Juggie left to the bathroom but he wan't looking very good . Out of nowhere i saw jug being dragged upstairs by veronica as he was stumbling up and holding his shoulder .My sudden thought was anger but i realized juggie would never do that .I tried getting through the crowd of people but everyone was blocking me . I finally got to the staircase and i  ran upstairs . I opened the the door to see Juggie half naked on the bed and veronica raping him . I pushed to the ground and punched her a total of ten times before she ran away . I closed and locked the door as i went back over to Jug I pulled up his underwear and pants and him under blanket . I lightly kissed his forehead and put some ice on the bruise on his forehead . He was very out of it so he just kept sleeping . He woke up an hour later but he still had the drugs in his system so he was light headed and dizzy and woozy . He moved his head over to my  lap as he was sweaty and in pain . I combed back his hair as he semi smiled . He then asked the dreadful question that i couldn't bring myself to break his heart like that . " Betts what happened " I lightly rubbed his arm. 

" Juggie just go to sleep i'll tell you later . " 

"Mmmk " He fell asleep as he was lightly snoring . I heard a quiet knock on the door and i didn't answer 1 because was sleeping and 2 i couldn't move or he would wake up . Who ever was at the door unlocked it and slowly came in . Once they got in they got to to the end of the bed and i realized it was cheryl . 

" Hey Cheryl " We were whispering . 

" Cousin Betty what happened " she came over to my side and carefully sat down .

" Veronica she did something to jug i don't why but he is sleeping because of the drugs and pain . " I lightly combed through his hair as he gave a little smile . 

" OMG did she actually do it and is Jughead okay " 

" He seems okay but i don't know until he is awake but he is a little dizzy and light headed but i don't think he knows what is going on . " 

" I'm going to kill her  " Her voice was now raised and i quickly shut it down to make sure she didn't wake up Jug . 

" Shhh Cher he is trying to sleep " Juggie mumbled and draped his hand around my legs . " Shh Juggie go to sleep baby " 

" Okay Betty come out whenever you need . " 

" Okay thank you cheryl " Just before she left Jug spoke .

" Betts " he was only half awake 

" Juggie whats up " 

"Do you have any pills i hurt " 

" Yeah i will ask Cheryl Juggie " 

" Okay thank you sunshine " I smiled at his comment and kissed his forehead . I looked over at cheryl as she whispeared 

" I got it i will be back . " I nodded and she left to get Juggie some medicine . She came back in and sat down on the bed as Juggie sat up as he was very sore and wincing in pain and sat against the headboard . She handed him some pills and a glass of water he took the medicine . " Jughead what do you remember " 

" Umm well i was dancing with Betty then i all the sudden got really dizzy and light headed so i was heading to the bathroom when someone yanked me upstairs and it was hurting my shoulder then things were fading then i got pushed and i hit something and i blacked out after that all i felt was pressure that was hurting and after awhile it stopped and i woke up to Betty " That brought me to tears . " Betts i'm fine  " 

" Sorry Jug " 

" Don't apologize babe but someone tell me what happened " I wiped off my tears and turned Juggies face toward me slowly . 

" Juggie Veronica ruphed and raped you , I found her on you and i pushed her off and punched her quiet a bit and fixed you up and got you under the blankets I'm sorry . "

" You didn't do it Babe don't apologize for someone else mistakes " 

" Juggie are you feeling okay at all need anything " 

" Just have some shoulder pain and overall sore everywhere " 

" I'm going to leave you guys and go back to the party i will check in later. " 

" Okay by cheryl thank you for everything . " She left as i helped jug lay back down . " Juggie are you 100% good " 

" well no but i will get there can i Just sleep is that okay . " 

"Whatever you want Baby " I laid down next to him as he laid on my chest and fell asleep . I fell asleep quickly after him .