Jugheads POV

* Dance Day * 

We woke up for the dance since were on Christmas break now we just have to go to the dance . I put on my tuxedo and did my hair all nice . Betty came down the stairs in this nice poofy dress that was baby pink and down to her knee's . she was wearing pink flats with her hair curled all pretty . She got to the second to last stair as i picked her up holding her above me . she giggled and smiled big as i spun her around slowly to the ground . I gave her a kiss as she was beaming in happiness . " You look magnificent " 

" Thank you hottie " I kissed her again . Then i put her corsage on her wrist as she wrapped her arms around my waist . " So you excited for this " i gave her a smile then linked my arm with hers and went out to the car . I opened her door as she got in . We drove off to the school were we went in as it was snowing . We got in and there was music playing and lights flashing and everyone dancing . I left Betty to get some drinks and when i came back i saw Archie pinning Betty against the wall against her will trying to make her kiss him and whispering things into her ear . I came over and came at archie full throttle as i punched him as hard as i could . He went to punch back but i caught his hand and twisted it backwards putting it behind him and pushing him outside . I hit him one more time really hard and told him never to come back or try it again and i went back inside . I couldn't find Betty in the gym so i went to the one spot that i thought she would be . I found her crying in the blue and gold . I quietly knocked on the door and closed it behind me . She ran up to me and dug her head into my chest . I lifted her up onto the table  as she was crying still . 

" Shh shh it's okay betts don't let him get to you . " 

" Jug he said he will get me back at any cost . " 

" I don't care what he says because your mine and i will never let him do anything to you or take you away i love you to much to make you suffer from that . " 

" Thanks Jug "  her crying slowed as i lightly pulled her off my chest . I wiped the tears off her face as she gave a weak smile . I kissed her forehead as she was being calmer . " Lets just go home " 

" No Betts you have been waiting so long for this don't let Archie ruin it " 

" Jug i look like a train wreck " 

" you look like the most beautiful person on the world " 

" Jug " 

" Babe your beautiful no matter how you look mascara smears or  tear stained cheeks or curled hair with a puffy dress i would love you if you wore a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt with no makeup at all your beautiful no matter what and i love you just how you are " she blushed and smiled . " So put your smiley face on and your dancing shoes and get ready too have an amazing night . " 

" Okay Jug " We headed back out to the dance . I danced with Betty for awhile until we took a break to eat . We got a snack and some soda then headed back out to dance . it was the end of the night and they played the last song witch was a slow song and i held my hand out for her as she carefully placed her hand in mine 

" Can I have this dance " 

"Would be honored " She hopped out of her chair as we went to the dance floor . I had both hands on her waist and she had hers wrapped around the back of my neck . We swayed back and forth , Betty was beaming in happiness . I pulled her into my chest as we kept swaying and her hands moved to my waist . I kissed the top of her head as the gym aww'd . I looked up to see the whole gym staring at us but i didn't care and i went back to Betty . I laid my head on top of hers " Love you betty " 

" Love you to " her voice was muffled in my chest but i still heard it . We finished the song as the dance was over and we headed to Pop's . we were sitting and eating with are friends at a booth when archie and Veronica came in . Archie had a black eye from earlier as he sat with Veronica in a booth . I felt Betty getting stressed so i placed my hand on top of her leg as she grabbed my hand and held it tightly . I wrapped my arm around her as she leaned down onto my shoulder . I kissed the side of her headas i rubbed her shoulder .

 " Your safe Betts" She shook her head as everyone was staring and wondering what happened . " Archie " i simply said as they nodded knowing what had happened before . She calmed down and back to eating still holding my hand . We finished as we all departed from everyone else . We decided to go home and just chill . We got up to the room and i helped Betty get off her dress as she hoped into the shower . I changed into comfy clothes and plopped onto the bed . I was writing on my computer when Betty came out and laid her head down on my lap . I put away my computer in the side table and started combing through her freshly showered hair lightly " Whats up cutie " 

" Just thinking Jug " She smiled Brightly I continued to come through her hair lightly . 

" You smell pretty Betts " 

" Thank you Jug i used the shampoo you love " 

" I love it only on you " She smiled . 

" Well i love you " 

" Okay Cutie did you have a fun night " 

" Yeah Jug thanks to you " She sat up and asked " Can i lay on your chest Jug . "

" Yeah whatever you want " I took off my shirt and laid down . She came a placed her head on my chest . I combed through her hair as she wrapped her arms around my waist . " I can tell something is wrong Babe " 

" Just scared Juggie " 

" Don't Be scared you know i wouldn't let anything happen to you . " 

" I know Juggie but doesn't mean it isn't scary " 

" Well what can i do to help you feel safer " 

" have a bare chest for me to lay on  . " 

" Well mission accomplished i have one chest  perfect for you . " she lightly hit my chest . " Can i have a kiss beautiful "

" sure " she gave me a long kiss and rested her head on my shoulder lightly kissing my neck . I laid her on her back and kissed down her neck . "Babe not tonight please" 

" Would you like to go to sleep instead " she nodded ." Okay babe all you have to do is tell me i'm not going to force you to do anything " she started crying , I felt terrible . I wiped her tears away and lowered myself down and kissed her forehead . " Babe look at me please " she looked up and met my eyes . " Why are you crying " 

" Juggie i feel bad that you want something that i can't give and your probably going to get mad at me and i'm sorry " 

" Ohh Baby i would never get mad at you , If you don't want to do anything you have your choice and i'm just fine with whatever it is " 

" Baby are you sure because i'm your wife and if i don't i feel bad " 

" Betts being my wife doesn't mean having sex all the time it means being there for each other no matter what . " 

she sniffled " Okay " I got off the bed and propped Betty up at the end of the bed. I got down on my knees and put her hands into mine . 

" Now wipe off the pretty little tears of yours and lets make you a hot chocolate and watch a movie . " she smiled . " Come here sunshine " She wrapped her arms around my neck as i picked her up and held her close to my chest . I kissed her neck and carefully took her downstairs . I placed her onto the counter and gave her one more kiss before i started making her hot chocolate . I came back over to her and handed her the mug . i laid my hands on her legs but they were freezing . " Lets get you blanket " She put the mug down as i helped her of the counter and we went to the couch . We made the couch a bed and i went upstairs and grabbed some blankets and pillows . I set up the bed on the couch and me and Betty laid down . I turned on Betty's favorite Christmas movie as she cuddled up in my arms . " Goodnight Babe i'm probably going to fall asleep "

" Okay " I fell asleep but Betty kept watching TV .