Jugheads POV

I kissed her one more time then sat down next to her . She put on this nice tight red dress with black heels . I put on a nice tuxedo as i drove us to this restaurant that she loves to go to . We were walking in as Betty slipped in the ice but fortunately i caught her and pulled her closer to me as she giggled . " you all most fell sunshine . " 

" Only falling for you . " I laughed and kissed her then we walked in . We got inside and sat down a table were we talked and ate and had a fun Christmas dinner . When it was over i took Betty to the five seasons were we got a room and i carried Betty up to it . I gently sat her down in a chair as she had a giant smile on her face . " Whats up cutie " 

" Well it is Christmas isn't it " 

" Yes Juggie "  

" I got a little something " I pulled out this box that was perfectly wrapped . She opened it revealing a necklace with a heart pendent on it . " Flip it over " Once she did she started crying . " Do you not like it " 

" NO no Juggie it is amazing " she gave me a giant hug . " Your going to make me cry even more Jug " 

" why i thought you would like it " 

" I love it Jug it was super thoughtful of you " 

" Okay i'm glad " The Necklace i got her has her parents names engraved into it . " Now your parents will always be with you " 

" Your going to make me cry again your to sweet . " I helped her up and put the necklace on her neck . "It makes me feel like my parents are with me " 

" So  Betts this Necklace is made out of your parents ashes i took them to a place and they put some into the necklace and then engraved there names " 

" Oh My God Jug " she hugged me tightly and started crying into my chest . I kissed the top of her head and hugged her back . " Your so sweet " Her voice was muffled into my chest . I pulled her away and wiped off the tears as i gave the softest kiss i could on her nose . " I can't handle you sometimes " 

" Not what you say in bed " 

" Haha Funny "  Me and Betty changed into Pajamas . I sat down on the bed as Betty came out of the bathroom with a gift box . " It isn't anything special But Merry Christmas " I opened the box and it was a dog tag that said Property of Elizabeth Jones  

"Aww its amazing i Love it " I got up and kissed her for a long time . She then gently pushed me back on the bed and Gave me another long kiss ." So Babe we got the house it is 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and it has the kitchen you love and said you always wanted . We can leave riverdale whenever you want but it is a three day drive so we need to plan ahead . " 

" Omg Juggie I'm so excited i could kiss you " 

" Well I'm not stopping you . " She then showered me in kisses all over my face. " You missed my lips " 

" Oh i'm getting there "  She kept kissing around my face until she finally reached my lips . " One more thing for you . " 

" And what would that be " She unbuttoned one of my over sized button up shirts to reveal a matching bra and underwear set . I took off my shirt and we smiled . " Baby you look wonderful " she kissed my lips again as i laid her on the bed the right way and locked the door as when i came back she was already under the covers .  I crawled under the blanket and on top of her starting to trail kisses down her neck your permission " 

"Of course Juggie " we both kissed for a very long time until i went in her as she gasped .  We went slow slower than normal which felt more amazing than usually . Once we finished and i laid down next to her we both put on are underwear and Betty laid down on me lightly placing kisses on my neck . " I didn't even  know that was possible you where so amazing " 

" So where you Betts your just as amazing but like 10 times cuter . " 

" Merry Christmas Juggie "   

" Merry Christmas Betts Love you so much"

"Love you to Cutie now lets get some sleep we have a news years eve party tomorrow . " 

" I'm just taking you in all of your beauty " 

" Your so hot aren't you  " 

" You have mentioned it before " Betty fell asleep on my chest snoring her cute little snore i love so much . " Your my everything and i love you so much i don't deserve you and all your cuteness i love you more and more each day which i didn't even know was possible . Your amazing Betts and i love you so much . "  She then cuddled under the blanket more and on me better as she kissed my cheek . 

" Love you to " she then fell back asleep with a giant smile . I kissed her head and drifted away myself .