Jugheads POV

I woke up on the couch with a headache it wasn't as bad as in the morning but it was pretty bad . Betty was snoring lightly on my chest . Betty made me happy and feel like nothing ever matters  her snore was so cute and light that it just makes me happy when i hear it . "Hey gorgeous do you mind waking up . " she woke up a bit but was still out of it . 

" Yes Jug " 

" Babe can i get up real quick "

" Do you need me to grab you something Juggie "

" I was going to get some pills " 

" Let me do that for you Jug " 

" I can do it Betts " 

" No juggie you still sick i got it " She got up and went to the kitchen to get the medicine i sat up a little more which made my head hurt worse and the room started spinning . " Just relax jug " She came up behind me and placed her hand on my forehead . " Here is some cough syrup for you coughing and some cold medicine then the ibuprofen " 

" Thank you Betts " I took the assortment of meds and laid my head back on the armrest . Betty was standing right there looking down at me combing through my hair  . " Hello there cutie " 

" How are you feeling Jug  " 

" Sick i feel sick " she giggled at the comment . 

" Well anything i can do " 

" Nope you have done to to much already . "  she kissed my forehead . 

" Well you cutie hopefully are getting Better ." 

" I really hope so being sick isn't that fun " 

" Your cute i hope you know that "

" Yah i do you call me cutie for a reason . "

" I call you cutie because you extremely handsome and sexy and amazing " 

" And sick " you can hear in my voice that i was sick . " Thank you Betty for everything "  she smiled . I gave her a weak smile but my stomach was hurting and so was my head  . Betty noticed that it was getting worse . She laid me down and supported my head with a pillow as she covered me with a blanket . I was so tired of being sick it was so irritating . " Betts why don't you go out and do something with Kevin or Cheryl .  " 

" Jug i want to be here for you "

" Please Betts i want you to go out and do something . " 

" No Juggie "

" Please go have fun for me " 

" Fine Jug i will be back tonight okay . " 

" Okay thank you . " She left and i'm glad because i don't want her watching me 24/7 because she needs to have a life . My stomach pain was intensifying . I soon went to the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet . Probably 20 minutes into me puking my guts out Betty came home . She came into the bathroom and sat down next to me and started to rub my back . I had one hand clenching my stomach and the other one was supporting my weight against the toilet . I looked up at Betty who looked very worried . i felt like crap my head was pounding and it felt like knives in my stomach and my throat was burning from throwing up . We were staring into each others eyes for awhile until i started again I was puking for over an hour until i finished and fell back from being really dizzy and dehydrated  . Betty caught me before i hit the ground and slowly lowered me down  in her lap . I hope it gets better from here because i cant handle it much longer and we have almost a week till the dance . 

" Jug just relax " I heard her but i couldn't move anything and i couldn't do anything . I felt the knives go away in my stomach but my head was still pounding and i couldn't feel my throat anymore . " Jug i feel like you should go to the doctor . " i barely shook my head no . I tried speaking but it didn't work " Shh shh jug don't try talking it makes it hurt worse . " I was so tired and couldn't get up or even move .  I started shivering from being freezing cold Betty left and brought me a blanket to warm me up . " Baby is there anyway you can go back to the couch . " I tried to get up and Betty did most of the work . I got super dizzy once i stood up that i almost fell over . Somehow i got to the couch even though it took awhile . I laid on the couch covered in like 3 blankets to maintain my  body heat. i had an ice pack on my forehead for my fever . Betty gave me more pills and put a heating pack on my lower stomach . She sat on the floor sitting towards me . " Juggie are you doing any better " I nodded as she gave a slight nod back . " Just get some rest Jug " she kissed my forehead and went to the kitchen . She was cooking something when the door bell rang . Betty awnsered it and it was Kevin

To be continued