Betty's POV

I woke up really warm and cozy that i didn't want to get up but the doorbell rang and i needed to get it . Juggie was knocked out sleeping so i didn't want to wake him up . I quietly got out of bed and threw on Jugs sweatshirt and a pair of my leggings . I went downstairs and i opened the door to Mr . Andrews he looked furious . He came in and went into the kitchen as i followed after . " What happened " 

" Archie told me you threatened him and then showed me a note . " He pulled out the note . 

" Mr.Andrews I can promise you me or Jughead didn't do anything . Archie has Been giving me letters in class saying how he is going to take me away from Jug and how i am all his and i didn't want to tell you but i guess it is out now and Mr . A i  am scared Archie was an abusive boyfriend and all my past boyfriends were abusive and i finally found someone that loves me enough to not punch or kick me so i'm sorry but tell Archie to stay away . "

"Betty I didn't know that I'm sorry " then juggie came and wrapped me up in a blanket .

" Babe you know you can't walk around the house with out more covers on or your going to freeze . " He kissed my cheek and went to the fridge . "Do you want me to cook dinner or do you want to go out.  "

" We can go out to pop's juggie just rest it is your day off "

" your day off to "

" Yeah but you work more so I want you to you relax . "

"Don't worry about me babe "

" I'm always going to worry about you juggie your my husband "

" Well your my wife so I have to worry about you to so " he then kissed the top of my head lightly as he pulled me into a hug. I departed from his chest as we shared a kiss on the lips . He went back upstairs . I finished up my conversation and headed up to the room as juggie was sitting at the end of the bed . I walked over to him and sat in his lap wrapping my legs around his waist . "Hey gorgeous what was Mr Andrews wanting . " I felt like I was going to cry. I let a tear slip from my eye as juggie wiped it off. "Come here " he lightly Pulled me into  his chest . " Aww baby what did he say to upset you "  I was hugging jug tight .

" It's not what he said juggie it's that fact that Archie keeps trying to take me away from you and I never want to be hurt and abused again and I finally found the perfect guy and now in not allowed to have you it makes me cry " I was sobbing into jugs shirt .

"It's okay I will never leave just cry it out . " I was sobbing for over an hour before I fell asleep in jugs arms . He stood up and walked over to the side of the bed and gently laid me down. He went over to the other side and got under the covers . I rolled over onto his chest then I passed out again. I woke up a couple of hours later and jug was sleeping . I carefully got out of bed without waking him up . I went downstairs and started cleaning up the kitchen then the living room and made my way around the house . I deep cleaned each bedroom other than ours and deep cleaned the closets and organized everything . I was finishing up in the living when jug came down the stairs I was cleaning the coffee table so I didn't notice . He came up behind and wrapped his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder . "Why you cleaning"

" Because I can't make you clean and it needs to be done "

" I can clean babe if you just ask i would love to help "

" Oh I just thought that since your the man of the house you just work "

" Your silly betts I would love to help you out I can't make you do everything that's unfair "

" Well that's how I thought it went "

" Maybe some places but not here  I will never make you do that "

" Thank you jug I love you so much "

" I love you too sweetheart " I turned around to meet his gaze . "I don't deserve you baby"

" I don't deserve you " I shared a kiss with him.  "Want to go to dinner "

" No I will make dinner for you "

" No jug let's go out to eat I don't want you to go through all the work.  "

" Babe it isn't a problem for me "

" I know juggie " 

"Fine but let me do something to repay you "

" Your my boyfriend you don't have to repay me just be you and I'm happy "

" Are you sure I can buy you something "

" Jug why would you do that"

" Because in my past relationships whenever I messed up I would have to do or buy her something to make them happy or they would yell at me . "

" Jug I would never expect you to do that , you didn't even do anything wrong just be you that's all I want from you." He smiled and gave me a big hug .

" Thank you Betty your the only person who doesn't do mean and awful things to me thank you for that.  " I gave him a kiss as we went upstairs to change . We left to pop's and had a nice meal and went back home to bed .