Betty's POV

I was freezing cold because the blankets fell to are feet as i was full on shivering . Jug pulled the blanket up and held me closer so i would warm up . " Betts do you want me to grab another blanket  . " His voice was half awake . 

" please if you don't mind " He grabbed a couple that were off to the side and laid them on me . 

" Better sweety " 

" Yes thank you my love " He laid back on my chest and started snoring lightly . I fell asleep after him as we had literally nothing to do today . When we actually woke up we sat up and worked on some work and then set up a movie on netflix and cuddled up together . We decided to visit Kevin at his house because we were bored and thought it would be fun . We knocked on the door as Kevin opened and welcomed us in . We were talking and Kevin brought up the dreadful question that i was hoping he wouldn't . 

" So Betty i saw you put your house on the market why ?"

" Umm Veronica through a brick through are window and i didn't feel safe anymore " 

" Were are you guys staying because you don't have money for the motels here there way to expensive . " We were silent for way to long . " Guys ... Jughead... Guys answer ." 

" Kev we live in are car . " 

" Guys why there are other options and how do you shower . " 

" Well we really haven't figured that out . " 

" Do you guys want to take a shower here . " 

" That would be amazing Kev" I was so happy to get showered and clean. He gave us some towels and shampoo and we got a new pair of clothes out of the car and went into the shower together . We didn't have sex because we were in Kevs house . We shared a couple of long passionate kisses though . We got out and changed into fresh clothes .  We went back and Kev was on the couch as we said thank you's and came back . " Thank you Kev for letting us shower . " 

" Guys come here and shower as much as you need . " 

"Thank you sincerely Kev " We left kevs and and went to the car and drove to are normal spot .We got into the back and laid down we were going to change into pajamas but the funniest thing happened . 

" Betts my pants zipper is stuck " When he said that i started to bust out laughing . " Betty help please " i went over to him and looked down and started laughing . " Betts " 

"okay okay " I tried un sticking his pants from the bed but i wasn't getting it . I went down and tried to use my teeth witch only made Jug hard . I stuck my hand in his pants trying to figure it out and i finally got it . Once he got free he quickly met my lips very passionately which caught me off guard and i fell on my back but quickly adjusted and kissed him back . Each kiss getting more and more hungry for each other . We both finished as he pulled out and fell off next to me as we both pulled up are underwear. I laid on his sweaty chest as we were both panting out of breath . " God your so amazing " 

" you to your better than amazing" we were both smiling .

" Jug you know we have the credits to graduate early if you want . " 

" Why don't we talk about it later for now lets just enjoy each others company . "

" Okay Juggie you seem tired " 

" I'm sorry i love you but i think i'm going to go to bed . " 

" okay Jug get some sleep " I yawned and fell asleep.