Jugheads POV

I woke up for dinner and Betty was gone . I texted her but she didn't awnser . I finished my food as i heard a knock on the door . they slowly opened it to reveal Betty's beautiful face . She had Balloons and a piece of cake ." Jug i got you a gift to make you feel better " 

" Your so amazing " She came over and sat next to me putting her hand on my back and up to my shoulder . i laid my head on her shoulder as she kissed the top of my head and hugged me ." Your literally going to make me cry " 

" Awww Jug your sweet "  She gave me a nice kiss as i deepened it by putting my hand on her back . we broke it and Betty laid down on me . " How are you feeling babe pain wise since the cast is off . "

" Better yeah i missed you  when you were gone. " 

" Well i am here now " 

" I can tell we should be able to leave tonight  . " 

" You excited we get to start the drive to Cali " 

" Yeh finally " 

" Well you should be leaving tonight .  "

" Thank you again for the present . " 

" Yeah Jug you needed some up lifting " The doctor came in and checked up on me and everything . ' Your able to leave now i am officaly checking you out of here ' 

" Thank you " The doctor left and Me and betty started packing up the room . We signed the papers to leave as we went out to the car  . We started the drive to cali as it took us about 10 hours and we switched off and on . We got to are apartment and we moved everything in . We got the whole apartment set up and we were very tired . It was about dinner time the next night . I made us dinner and ate are food and headed to the bedroom for some sleep .