Jugheads POV

* 1st day of second semester only 5 days of being in the hospital *

The Nurse came in around 7 with my breakfast . I sat the bed up and Betty got up and ready for school as i ate my breakfast . She came out and sat down next to me . " I will bring all your work and i am going out with a few friends so i will be back around 5 or 6 . "

" Okay darling i'm here if you need me . " 

" Don't get yourself in trouble mr and there taking you off your medicine today so just get your rest babe "

" Love you "

" Love you to Juggie , now get some rest "she gave me a kiss and then left for school . I was tired from the meds so i fell back asleep . I woke when the doctor came in to check up . " It seems this medication is making it worse so we will take you off " 

" Okay thank you " 

" But you might have a fever from the medicine withdraw until  probably tomorrow . "

" Okay " He left after taking me off the medicine . The pain slowly started to escalate as i started to feel all the pain . As the doctor described i got a small fever . Then it was getting worse as i started sweating and they put some ice on my forehead . They had to wait another 4 hours until i could go back onto normal pain meds . Betty came back to the Hospital at probably the worst time . They put a thin hospital blanket on me because of how hot i was as i had ice packs all over my body .  She came over and held my hand as she gave it a kiss . she rubbed my arm as the doctor came back in .

" mr . Jones were going to give you some pain meds now and they should kick in half and hour . " i gave a slight nod . " Okay hang in there " He left as a nurse came in and put in an IV . 

" Juggie i'm here i love you " 

" love you to betts " 

" how bad is your pain " 

" 12 " 

" Sorry Jug , your going to feel better in 30 minutes . " 

" I know " I slowly started feeling better and after the meds were in my system i was tired but felt like crud . They took the ice packs off my body as i started to freeze. Betty put my favorite blanket on me as i started to warm up . She tucked me in with the blanket and kissed my forehead . 

" I'm going to go shower be back soon . " 

" Got it " 

" Okay darling just try to get some rest " 

" I will Betts " She left to go shower as they brought in my dinner . I couldn't eat much but i ate some . Betty came out of the shower and nice and cleaned up . 

" Jug you need to shower before bed so i'm sorry but you got to do this . " 

" Uggh i know wrong day . " 

" Lets try Babe " She helped me up and to the shower . " Juggie you need help " 

" no i got it just go rest in my bed you had a long day " 

" Okay call me if you need me . " 

" I will i promise . " I got in and washed up everything . I took me awhile because it was painful but i finally got it since i was jacked full of pain meds .I got out and dried off and clothed slowly . I brushed my hair and teeth and walked slowly back to bed . Betty was passed out on my Bed it was adorable but i had to wake her up . " Betts can you scoot over for me please ." She scooted to far and fell off . i laughed quietly as she got up 

" Not funny babe " 

" kinda funny but i am high on pain meds so  " I slowly sat down in pain and betty laid me back as i got some more meds from the nurse and Betty snuggled up on my chest as we both fell asleep .