Jugheads POV

Betty Left to get me food as i was so happy that i had her . I talked with kevin and Cheryl for awhile until the Doctor came in . " Mr. Jones i'm glad to see you awake " 

" Hey Doc " 

" How is the pain on a scale of 1 to ten " 

" Um like an 8 " 

" Okay I will have someone give you an IV . Did your wife fill you in on the details of everything " 

" Not yet she said she will when she gets back " 

" So Mr . Jones we need to keep a close observation on everything for the next couple days then we will keep you here depending on how the healing process . " 

" Thanks Doctor , How long is the visiting hours . " 

" Ends about 8 so in an hour but your wife is allowed to stay all night " 

" Thanks " The doctor left and a nurse came in shortly after and put in and IV with some pain Meds . It hurt a bit but not to bad I visited with Kevin and Cheryl until Betty came back in . She had a bag from Pop's and a Drink and couple of balloons . She came over to me and Kissed me ever so gently and made me feel 20 times better . She set up to food on this moving tray . 

" I got your favorite a double cheeseburger with a medium fry and a chocolate shake just for you  . " 

" Your amazing " 

" Do my best " We shared another kiss and Betty sat in the chair next to me . " Hey Jug i have your ring in my purse if you want it "

" Yeah i would love to have it on but why did the take it off . " 

" Umm the sleeping medicine was making you fingers get swollen so the had to take it off and they gave it to me. "She grabbed it out of her purse and carefully put it back on . 

" Thank you " Then Kevin spoke up breaking me and Betty's stare . 

" So why did you guys get married . " 

" Well we of course love each other a ton and we just wanted to make sure nobody can do anything to us or break us practically label each other off limits . " 

" Well look at how well that panned out " 

" Haha Kevin very funny but i am glad i married him because i love him more than anything " 

" Wow you to are solid after everything is great " 

" Well we have had fights and moments but we still stay together because we realise were fighting over something really dumb . " I budded in 

" Umm they wern't dumb fights " 

" Jug we had a heated fight about who was going to make dinner " 

" FIne they were dumb fights but Love you to " The doctor knocked on the door as we allowed him in of course . 

" Mr . Jones we have to check on everything and visiting hours are over " We said are goodbyes to everyone and they left . The doctor checked the casting and area around . " Well it is only day one so we shouldn't expect to much . 

" Is everything okay " 

" Yes Everything is fine just he is probably going to have to stay in the hospital longer than expected . " 

" Okay Thanks " The doctor was very nice and left us . Betty Put me in a new pair of sweats . Then kissed my chest lightly and went back to clean everything up . She was so sweet i am so lucky to have her . 

" All set Jug anything else you need . " 

" Nope but you were going to tell me everything so can you please . " 

" Oh right well since your going to be out for about six months i enrolled us for next semester at school because we can't leave riverdale . And the doctor as you know said it is broken and no sex for 6 months and we half to see if you can have kids we don't know yet . " 

" Oh ok " the last part was really upsetting . 

" I know Juggie it is sad but we can adopt or something else its okay " 

" I know but i really wanted to have kids with you and is just upsetting . " 

"Juggie we don't 100 % know yet we just got to pray " i nodded . she kissed the side of my head and placed her head gently on my shoulder rubbing my back with her hand " I know you are upset but it will end up good afterwards " 

" I know " I finished eat  my food and laid the bed back as Betty crawled under the covers and fell asleep resting her head on my chest and draping her hand around my waist . I kissed her half awake forehead as she gave a smile that made me forget about everything .  She looked up to me and kissed whatever her lips touched without even looking which was my jaw . I then fell asleep and she followed after .