fourteen

Harry's POV

I push my hair off my face after I pull my pants up. The blonde girl from the party is still recovering from the moments before, I think her name was Cecelia, not entirely sure. I don't really care either, honestly.

"You're not staying?" she asks after she sees me putting my shoes on.

I shake my head, "Nope."

"Why? We could always do that again," she sits up.

"I've got other places to be, Cecelia."

"You know what? Leave, now," she snaps, pulling on her panties quickly.

"That was my original plan, darling," I laugh and pull the door open.

I am halfway down the hallway before I hear her yell, "And it's Carrie, jackass!"

I shrug my shoulders and make my way down the stairs. By now, it's near midnight and the party is still as busy as ever. I can feel the bass of the music through the flooring and the muffled voices that are being covered by the music are evident.

I spot Cole and make my way over towards him, taking his cup out of his hands before downing the contents.

"Where were you?" he asks.

"Had a private show," I shrug.

He laughs before shaking his head, getting what I am hinting at. I pour more bourbon into the cup, before I pour rum in a cup for Cole. I hand him his cup before I take a sip of my own.

"Where's Lili?" I ask.

"She's studying with Ariana at her work," he says.

I thought the store was under renovations?

"How are the two of you?" I take another drink.

He smiles, "We're good, we're both really happy. We haven't said 'I love you' yet, but I really do think I'm in love with her."

I pat his back, "I'm really happy for you, mate. You deserve this. Especially after what happened with Sarah."

He nods his head, "I really do."

I finish what is left in my cup, and fill it once more before I make my way towards Zayn and Liam.

"What's going on, boys?" I ask, referring the circle that is being formed.

"Truth or dare," Zayn answers, smirking.

I nod my head and take a seat in between two girls with blonde hair.

"Girls," I smile at them, making them blush furiously.

Liam explains the game, as if no one has ever played it before, then places the bottle in the middle.

"Kylee, you can spin it first," he says, and the girl to my left twists the bottle to make it spin.

It lands on Carson, a freshman in the fraternity.

"Truth or dare?" she asks him.

He looks at me worriedly before speaking, "Dare."

She puts her hand on her lips to make it look like she's thinking before she says, "Take three shots."

I roll my eyes at the lame dare, but I laugh along with everyone else when he spits out the third shot.