nineteen

When I wake up the next morning, it's hot. Harry had manage to wrap his arm and leg around me, his baby snores coming out.

I'm scared to move because I don't want to wake him up, but I have sweat beads forming. I gently roll over onto my right side so I can face him.

His lips are slightly parted, and his curly hair is a mess, but he looks peaceful. I poke his cheek, one eye opens and I giggle.

He smiles and pulls me on top of him.

"Good morning," I say.

"Morning," his voice comes out slow and raspy.

"Do I have bad morning breath?" I ask.

He shrugs, "Let's see."

His hand goes to the back of my head and pushes it down to where our lips meet. He gives me a few soft kisses before shaking his head.

"I told you that you were perfect."

I laugh and kiss him once more before laying my head down. I'm confused by what I am doing with Harry, and I have to talk to Colton to explain myself and apologise.

Harry's fingers dance across my back and I sigh in relief when he kisses the side of my head.

"What's wrong, kitten?" he asks after a few minutes.

I sit up, "I'm just stressed."

"What about?" his fingers make their way to my thighs as he holds onto them.

"I don't know. I just feel stressed, I know that it's not school because I'm a week ahead on everything. I can't put my finger on it," I push my hair out of my face. "I just want to feel relaxed for a minute."

"I can make you feel relaxed," he says with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

His hands move to just below my bottom, gently squeezing.

I sigh, "Harry.. I haven't - I can't."

He kisses my forehead, "That's okay, it was just a suggestion."

I giggle and lay my head back on his chest.

He hums softly for a few minutes before speaking again, "Do you want a bubble bath?"

I snap my head up, "What?"

"Do you want to take a bubble bath? Like, do you think that would relax you?" His accent is much thicker in the morning and I almost forget what he asked.

"Not here," I laugh.

"We can go to my place," he says seriously.

"Harry."

"No, I'm serious. I'm going to take you to your dorm and let you get whatever you need, and while you do that I'm going to get a few things. We will go to my place and I'll run you a bath," his voice is so serious it scares me.

"That's too much trouble," I try to reason.

"It's not trouble. Get up, baby." he gently pushes me off him.

"It's Sunday, Harry! I have to do my school work and get ready for school tomorrow."

"You can get all the things you need when I take you to your dorm. You can stay with me tonight, and we will go to class tomorrow. Please, Ari, let me do something nice for you," he pleads.