moodboards

(Scroll down to view the mood boards my angel friend Alyn made for me!)

Hi! I wanted to take a moment to talk about something real fast before new / old readers continue reading:

There are MATURE themes throughout this book, it is up to you whether you want to continue to read or not!! I just want you to be aware!!!

ALSO! The trailer for the new movie After We Collided ( by Anna Todd ) has been released and I saw some comments and backlash from it. Mostly on the fact that a lot of Harry's fans believe that he should have sued her and things like that.

I wanted to tell everyone this here and now: Harry and Ariana are just character names. Nothing that I write should ever be a reflection of them as humans. We all know and love the real them for who they are. I created characters in my head and I am using Ariana and Harry's names for the characters I envisioned for this story.

NOTHING in this book reflects them.

I've been on this app since I was 11 / 12 which is CRAZY young and it exposed me to quite a few things that I personally wasn't ready to handle at that age. Main one being is that whatever story you're reading of your favourite celebrity can lead to sexualisation of them. There's a lot of stories that sexualise Harry and I don't want my book to be one of them. Of course there will be sexual tension and sexual scenes, but I will never want the main take away to be sexualising H. This is a young adult story so please remember that. It deals with a lot of situations that some young adults transitioning into their freshman year of college deal with. AGAIN, all of this is fictional!!!

I love all of you that read my books. I just want you all to understand that this story is not to sexualise anyone that I used as characters.. I learned a lot at a young age so the right thing for me to do is to educate those who are in the position I was once in. If you're going to watch the new AWC movie, I hope you enjoy it! I personally think Josephine is the PERFECT Tessa!

Enjoy Far and the mood boards below.
I hope you love my book as much as I love writing it.

:)
A

H A R R Y, C O L E, L I L I, A R I A N A

A R I A N A

H A R R Y