20 | Dalia

Now | Summer 2018

After calling Jayden and Noah, and hunting for Jayden's old clothes in one of the rooms for Liza, we were all hovering over Liza and patching up her cuts whilst she didn't utter a word.

"We should take her to the hospital." Noah said, suddenly. "Those cuts need to be checked."

I nodded, taking in the bandages on her wrists which were already soaking in blood.

Jayden held out his car keys to me. "Bring it to the back gate, Noah, carry her. I'll go see if everyone's okay downstairs."

As I walk all the way to the parking, I repeatedly cursed my heels which kept sinking into the ground and Jayden for having the parking uncemented and a long way from the main house.

Pulling out of the parking and turning the corner, the first thing I noticed was that Caleb and Crystal were still at the end of the fence and Mav was... sitting on the ground?

"Guys, what are you doing?" I asked, getting out of my car.

"Look who decided to join us." My brows furrowed at that voice. I scanned the area till I saw the boys standing on the other side of the fence.

I blinked at them in confusion.

Jayden and Noah decided to join us just then.

"What's going on here?"

Austin and Adam ignored Jayden's authoritative question and instead snickered at Liz, almost passed out in Noah's arms.

"Did little lover girl hurt herself over pretty lover boy?"

Gosh, Adam makes me sick.

Before anyone could utter a word, Crystal let out a shrill shriek. "Why are you doing this to her?"

All Rights Reserved