Epilogue | Riverange

Riverange had lost its monotonous quietness for the first time in what felt like forever.

The fire of Farm 4, Greater Lake had given the town a rude awakening. Anyone and everyone was talking about the tragedy, and then, the arson, when the newspapers finally decided to talk about it.

Snippets from the papers still made the highlights of the day for the town people.

Two high school graduates - namely Austin Lynch (18) and Noah Parker (18) - have been arrested for questioning regarding the fire of Farm 4, Greater Lake, which caused death of four.

When the questioning turned to trials, the Parkers were packed away. Their neighbors claimed they'd always thought there was something off about the family.

The Lynches had never held interest, attention, or respect of any of the town people, but the outcast can struggle so much. The disappearance of the Lynches took four days to come into notice; but Riverange was never concerned about their well being to start with.

Austin Lynch and Noah Parker were finally put behind the bars on September 23.

Crystal, Dalia, Jayden and Maverick had celebrated in Mavericks private hospital room with tears in their eyes.

Maverick's burns were healing, along with Crystal and Jayden's physical injuries. And although not healing the emotional bruises, time was making them stronger to cope with them.

Maverick and Jayden learned to honor their best friend in proud memories instead of shunning his thought.

It was easier for Crystal to sit at family diners when she believed Caleb had never really left them.

Liza's quiet soul was always with them when they were together; and her and Daniel's love would forever be as pure and tragic as Romeo and Juliet's.

Dalia had made it a point to ask the other three whether she was showing everyday, without fail.

They knew they'd be okay, as long as they were together.

All Rights Reserved