22 | Dalia

Now | Summer 2018

"We have a plan." Jayden said, voice low, as if afraid Adam and Austin would jump out of nowhere.

"And that is?" I probed, looking between him and Caleb.

"We go over the roof of that old out house, and jump over the fence."

There was a moment of silence.

"That is crazy." Crystal deadpanned.

"No, it makes perfect sense," Caleb butted in before Jay could open his mouth again. "We need help before the morning. Those two are legitimately going insane. If we keep this up, God knows what they'll do to us."

"I agree." Noah said. "Desperate times, desperate measures."

Crystal and I looked at each other and then back at the boys. "Okay, what are we gonna do?" She said after a pause.

"You two bring all of them out, from around the house. Make sure they stay way from the fence." Jay points to the patio doors, indicating everyone inside.

"We'll first take Liz and Mav across."

Noah, Crystal and I nod. Liz was passed out and Mav looked close to it.

"C'mon, Lia." Crystal stood up.

"We need to sober them up a bit." I said as we crossed the patio.

Crystal and I tossed our heels aside before reaching for the crates of water bottles stashed in the kitchen.

All Rights Reserved