26 | Town Expose

July 29, 2018

What Really Happened That Night?

The fire of Farm 4, Greater Lake, has stirred up a havoc in Riverange. The town cannot stop talking about the tragedy. But the question is, does anyone know what really happened that night?

The Police Department has found evidences of arson. The fire started from the fence near the outhouse, burning its way through the outhouse all the way to the back patio of the residential house.

Bodies of Elizabeth Kennedy and Caleb Byres were found in the out house, that of Adam Kent was found by the fence. Body of Daniel Cavanaugh was found by the pool where the fire reached later. However, autopsy reports show that the time of Cavanaugh's death was before the time of death of the others.

Chief Derek says, "We are questioning the witnesses, those who attended the party at the lake farm, but it is a sensitive time to draw conclusions. Mark White (father of the host), along with other grieving parents, requests for some time to let their children pay their respects to their friends and family."

Our Police Department promises to resume the investigation after the funeral to be held at St. Stephen's Cathedral on July 30, 2018.

Until then, the question remains - what really happened that night?

All Rights Reserved