Girl Talk

Millie

I met up with Sadie as she texted me to meet her for some drinks. I went round the corner expecting to see her and the other girls but no. It was just her.

"Hey Sadie!" I greet.

"Hey." She say with no smile.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Is there something going on with you and Finn?" Sadie asked, worried.

"There's not going on. Nothing bad is happening. I'm fine." I tell her holding her arm.

"I saw him yesterday. In the fight with Jacob. I don't know what to say but I felt bad." Sadie said.

"Why?" I ask.

"The things Jacob was saying about you and us. It was horrible, mean. I didn't want to be around when he did something terrible." Sadie was freaking me out.

"Sadie? What happened?"

"I'm sorry." Sadie was beginning to cry.

"Hey, Sadie. What's wrong?" I ask.

"Jacob called you all sorts and Finn lost it." Sadie said crying still.

"Sadie!" I call hold her by the arms. "Tell me! Please!" Sadie sniffed and looked away and took time to respond.

"Jacob called you a desperate slag and a slut and a no good cunt who shouldn't of been born." Sadie said. I broke away, gasping and looking at Sadie shocked.

"Jacob... Called me that?" I asked.

"Yeah. You see, that's why I didn't want to tell you." Sadie said. I had tears in my eyes. I can't believe my ears.

"I'm..." I start to trail off and then turn to leave. I couldn't bring myself to respond. I hate that dip shit Jacob. I hope he gets into a car accident and dies.