Angry Finn

Millie's POV.

Finn has been quiet the past few days. I understand why but it's strange that when I ask him something he doesn't respond straight away like he always does.

"Finn? You've been quiet for days. Do you wanna talk? It helps to talk." I offer to Finn. No answer. It's like talking to a brick wall sometimes. How I learn to keep my cool, I don't know. I guess I didn't know what would happen if I did start telling him off. I was afraid of the outcome. Would he get angry, hit me or leave and never come back? Things I would never like to happen.

(A few hours)

I had left Finn to sulk for a few hours and I heard banging the last 5 minutes. I would go check but I was afraid what I would find. Not only the banging but the yelling and cursing too. I was afraid to see what was wrong. But I know why he was angry. His dad wasnt his dad. Not the same guy he grew up knowing. From what I heard, he's been nasty to him and his mom. Not only that Finn hasn't been home and it's killing him not knowing whats going on at home. I did offer to go with him. Ask my dad to come as back up. He would refuse.

"YOU COWARD!" The last curse until the stairs thud and down came an angry Finn.

"Finn?" I called getting up from the couch.

"Don't stop me! He needs to know what he's doing to this family." I ran after Finn. I know Finn's intentions and I was scared for him and his dad. What if he did do it? No more Finn. Bye bye Finn forever. He won't get away free.

"If you kill your dad you will get locked away. Do you want that?" I started to yell back at him. He stopped and I stopped dead in my tracks. I was terrified at this moment. "What if my parents got involved and asked your mom to move away for a couple of days." I offered. He turned. Face red.

"My mom isn't going anywhere. He has her hostage in that house. Slaving away, beating, yelling at her when she does something wrong. My brother is lucky to move out but I aren't. I can't keep hiding from him. I'm angry and I want to yell. That's all I want." He might be in a ugly mood but if he wanted to yell then why stop him. "And I don't need permission off you!" He was close to me. His breath on my face. I was scared of Finn. Why has his dad turned him into someone he's not?

"Okay." I say under my breath. He walks off and stood there nearly breaking down. My breathing became heavy and my heart racing. That was a scary experience. Wish I would never have to witness again.