Oh Dad!

Millie's POV.

I was really upset. I couldn't bare to see the person I love punish himself for his dad doing. I sat back and let him walk off. Not knowing if he will make it back.

I sat on the sofa. Knees against my chest. Eyes, red and puffy from crying. The TV was on but I wasn't looking at the TV. I was too upset to watch TV.

The door went and I looked slowly to the person walking through. I saw my dad and he had a worried look on his face.

"Millie? Millie darling what's wrong?" My dad asked. He was close to the sofa. He was still standing and my mind was pushing me to stand up and walk to him. I did as my mind was telling me and got up. I walked towards my dad and embraced in a hug. I quietly cried, squeezing my eyes tightly shut. I was so upset. "Millie what's wrong?" My dad asked again. I didn't respond. I couldn't bring myself to speak. It was like Finn had shut my mouth and taken all the words away. I haven't said a word since he left. How was I going to tell my dad that Finn wasn't coming back. At this moment, that would not happen.

-----------------------

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is short. But I thought about putting this in before skipping a few days later on the next chapters. I will update when I can. And there will be fun exciting chapters ahead. 🤞

Vote and enjoy. 😊