She's Coming home

Millie's POV.

It was morning and my parents are finally bringing Ava home. I got excited and dressed so quickly. That was the quickest I got dressed in my life.

I went to see if anyone was home. Paige was out and Charlie was downstairs. I walked into the kitchen. When I suddenly I bumped into someone with a mop of hair. The person turned round and there was Finn.

"Finn! What you doing here?" I ask.

"Your parents invited me round. Since we're like family." I nod and hug Finn. I was so happy but scared. "What's wrong?" Finn always knew something was up.

"I don't know. Maybe..." I broke away to talk to his face rather than the floor. "I'm just scared really. Ava comes home after falling down those stairs and if she comes in and looks at those stairs." I pointed and looked to the door and stairs. "What if it triggers Ava?" I ask worried.

"It's alright Millie." Finn spoke. He grabbed my shoulder and moved me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder as he kissed the side of my head and quietly hugged me.

"Millie?" I heard Charlie. I break away and turn to my brother.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Did Mom and Dad tell you about Ava sleeping downstairs?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well... Did they tell you you're staying down here tonight?" My heart skipped. Really? I get to stay with my baby sister the first night she comes home.

"Really?"

"Yeah. And we're getting a dog. For Ava's protection." I turned to Finn. Today just keeps getting frigging better. Pardon my French. This is awesome.

----
A/N
I'm gonna drag this chapter out for you guys. Thought I'd be cruel. Anyway wait for the next chapter tomorrow.