What Happens in the Bedroom, Stays in the Bedroom

Millie's POV.

Finn was around a lot of the time. I rarely get to see my friends. I had been busy with my sister coming home and the new family member. I rarely got to spend time just with Finn. Alone. Well, today was going to be different. My family are heading out and just me and Finn will be home only. I'm thinking about taking the party upstairs. I need to spend time with him in my room.

I haven't been sleeping my room for days. Since Ava came home, I had slept downstairs. My bed was still made and looked like it hadn't be slept on days. Well... That was all going to change.

"Millie, we're heading out. If you invite Finn round, please stay downstairs. No matter if we're here or not. Dolly will be here to keep an eye out." My mom said before wheeling Ava out the front door.

"Mom! We could do with a slope." Ava chatted.

"We could but we can't afford one." My mom said back to Ava.

"I'm okay, Mom. Nothing will happen." I reassured my mom.

"Okay, love." My mom said looking back at me and heading out. "We won't be long." She strolls out and shuts the door behind her. I sat on the stairs looking at Dolly.

"Now what?" I ask Dolly. She turns her head at me. Time to call Finnie.

-

"Finnie, come over. My family are out and I'm home alone." I say over the phone to him.

"Alone? Where is Dolly?" He asks.

"She's here." I look to Dolly. "But I mean people wise. Please come over. You might get a surprise." I hint. I could hear him chuckle over the other end.

"Fine. I'll come round. See you in 5." He said in the other end.

"See you soon." I hung up and giggled like a little school girl. Await for finn to arrive.

-

There was a knock at the door. I went up to see through the peep hole and there he stood. I silently giggled and opened the door.

"Welcome to the Brown household." I greet him.

"Ooh. Thank you." He says high pitched voice. I slap him playfully and kiss him. Something I've never been able to do around my parents. "Right back at ya." He said kissing me back.

"Save that for upstairs." I playfully slap and move my head away. Avoiding his lips.

"What's happening upstairs?" He asks.

"Well.... You have to wait and see." I grab his hand and take him upstairs. I see Dolly running through. "Dolly! Stay. Good girl." I praise her. I take Finn upstairs to my room. If felt like ages since we last been together in my own room. "Welcome to Millie's room."

"And what will happen in Millie's room?" Finn asked. He had a grin plastered on his face.. I shut my door and move close to Finn. I lean in and kiss his lips. My hands on his chest and slowly moving to wrap round his neck. He lifted me up so my legs could wrap round his waist. He moved over to my bed and sat down. I unwrapped myself and kneeled on the bed with his legs between mine.

I straddled him whilst kissing him. He had his hands on my back. I grabbed one of his and and moved it to my front area on my body. He grinned in the kiss. I broke away. Him heavily breathing.

"I think it's time." I state. Hinting.

"Time for what?" He asks.

"I want you Finn. Let me have you before my parents come home." I mutter. I moaned afterwards to hint what I meant.

"I don't have protection." Finn spoke.

"Don't worry. I trust you. When you're near, pull out." Finn didn't look keen. But shrugged and carried on making out.

-----------------------
I would say more but I'm leaving you hanging there. Cliffhanger. 👍