Night Life

Millie's POV.

*Night*

My parents were at hospital all day and night. My brother and sister too. I stayed home because I was tired. I invited Finn round to keep me company. I didn't want to be alone that night.

We sat in my room watching a film, eating popcorn. I picked this film as I found it very interesting. Finn didn't agree but he let me watch it since it was my room and TV.

"Hey Millie." I look up to Finn just as he said my name. "I was thinking. After this, could we talk about something. It's really important." I was confused by what he meant. I leaned up from him and turned.

"Tell me, now? I don't mind." I say turning fully to Finn.

"Well... Since your birthday. I have been keeping this thing for weeks. I didn't know when to bring it up but since our time apart, I had it bugging me. Mills... Can we talk about our relationship?" I nod and hold his hand.

"What about it?" I ask.

"Its weird to say and bring up at random times but I was thinking about getting closer. I mean..." I grinned and looked down. He can't say the words. I know what he was on about. I decided to let it play out a bit longer. See if he says the words. "It's really awkward to say." He nervously grinned.

"About us?" I question.

"About us.... doing adult stuff." I awed him and smiled. "If you're ready. I don't want to pressure you." He says calmly.

"Finn... You're the best boyfriend I've ever had. I'm glad you decided to talk about us. I've been thinking the same thing. And coming to a decision.... I'm ready. Like... Why not here?" I say looking around my room. "I'm in my own home and no one is here." Finn's eyes lit up. I leaned in, as if I was about to kiss him but past his lips and towards his ears. "Let's do it." I whisper softly into his ear.

"Don't we set the mood?" He asked. I could tell he was nervous. I nod and begin to look around the house for candles. I found a few and put them somewhere far so they don't fall and lit my room on fire. Finn sorted the music and I set the pettles on the bed. Pettles I nicked off Paige. Don't ask why she has them!

I set the mood and turned off the TV. I put my hair up in a messy bun so it doesn't get pulled. I turned to Finn as soon as I knew we was all set. He was nervously shaking. I walk up and grabbed his hands in mine. I pulled him over to my bed. I looked him in the eyes.

"Millie?"

"Yes!" I answer.

"Are you ready to lose your V-card?" He asked me. I nod and we both gently leaned in and kissed each other softly.

'To say this was the first time with Finn, I quite enjoyed that night. The only night we get to spend time together before my family return home with a special surprise. Soon enough you'll find out.'