OH NO!

Millie

I was about to change into my lovely clothes to go on a picnic date with Finn and was already excited for it. I want to thank Finn for helping me. After my little sadness, I got over it quickly by Finn calling me asking me out on a picnic date. I accepted and told my mom because I was so happy.

"Millie! Hun. You ready?" She asks me. She walks in and looks at my outfit and hair.

"Do I look alright?" I ask not to sure.

"You look beautiful. Are you ready to go?" She asks smiling. I look back at the mirror and nod.

"Yes." I answer. We head off downstairs and say bye to mom and the rest of the family. "Bye all." I leave and walk down the street to a big great field where he told me to meet him.

-

I waited 5 minutes and no show. I decided to leave as I was dressed up for no reason. I turned and there he was. Standing there staring at me.

"Finn!" I say surprised.

"Wow!" He said speechless.

"I thought you wasn't coming." I told him.

"I got hold up. But I'm here now." I smiled and let him take out a blanket for us to sit on. I planted myself on it and so did he. We got the food out of a basket he brought and I pulled out a box l.

"What's this?" I ask looking suspicious at Finn.

"Look inside." He says with a grin. I open the box and it shows two triangle sandwiches with ham in. I lifted them out the box and smiled at Finn.

"Thank you Finn. For everything that happened before and now." I smiled. He smiled back. We started digging in and mostly eating half the food and laying down on the blanket and looking at the sky.

"Millie!" Finn called me after a while with no talking.

"Yes Finn." I leaned on my front with my elbows on the ground.

"I'm lucky to have you." He smiled.

"Me too. Promise that you won't start a fight with no one else when we go back to college?" He signed and looked away.

"I promise." He looks back. I smile and lean down kissing his lips. They were so soft. I was starting to enjoy it until my phone rang. I sat up and turned to grab my phone. I saw it was Mom calling and I answered.

"Hello, Mom!" I say, I listen and then I got given dreading news.

"Millie! Come home please! Ava has had an accident. We're getting an ambulance over here. Please come home now!" I looked shocked as I was taking it all in. Ava is hurt! When did this happen?