Don't Get Caught

Millie's POV.

I got up in the late of the morning. The sun was shining through as I had forgotten to close my blinds last night. I looked at my surrounding. Last night was getting back to me. I sat up and looked all over. My bed was a total mess. Clothes everywhere. I get up and tidy up. I try to hide everything before anyone enters my room.

I get back into bed quickly. I saw pillows everywhere and tried to find Finn in the mess of my bed. There was a knock which stopped me in the tracks.

I hid one part of my bed and cleared my throat.

"Come in!" The door opens and Ava comes in. I was happy to see her as well as shocked. "Ava?"

"We wanted to invite you to the beach. Mom said you can invite Finn too." I smiled through the awkwardness.

"Of course. Ava, can you leave for a moment I need to get dressed and to call Finn." Ava nods and skips out my room, closing the door behind her.

I sit there taking a deep breath. Suddenly something popped up beside me on my bed. I looked and there was Finn. He was top less and had messy bed hair.

"Shit! You were still here?" I say to him.

"Yep." He answered.

"Did you hear what Ava said?" I ask.

"Of course I did." He answered.

"Then you have to sneak out and go home so I can call you to invite you round." I told him the plan.

"Why can't I sneak out the window and meet you at the door?" He asks.

"Because first you stink. You need to change and you need a wash. Please Finn." He breaths heavily and nods. I kiss his lips and get up. I grabbed the covers to wrap around me as I grabbed my underwear and some nice summer clothes. Finn got his clothes and escaped out the window.

"I will see you shortly." He whispered to me.

"Here! Don't forget your phone." I got his phone and passed him it before he could leave out my window.

"I love you." He spoke smiling.

"I love you too." I smile back. I pecked him on the lips and watched him get down and run off.

-

I waited half an hour for finn to turn up again. It wasn't long till he left and now he isn't answering. I hope he didn't get caught.

"Is Finn coming?" My mom asked.

"He hasn't answered." I answer.

"Oh. Well we could nip round on our way round." My phone rang and it was Finn. I paused the conversation with my mom and took the phone call into the other room.

"Finn? What is the hold up?" I ask.

"I can't come today. My parents want me to see my nan before she passes." My heart melted.

"Aw dear. Well I hope shes okay. Send her my love." I say.

"Thanks. And thanks for last night. I won't forget it." I cheekily smiled.

"I won't either. See you soon." I slightly sign as I end the call.

I walk into the living room. My mom waiting for my response.

"He won't be coming. Family time." I say without giving details.

"Oh okay. We hope they feel better soon." With that we picked up and go. Today won't be the same without Finn. Poor Finn's Nana. Hope shes okay.