Poor Millie

Sadies POV.

Hearing about Millie's day was awful and all I wanted to do is go up and hug her. I did. I held her into my arms and looked to Finn. He didn't seem happy at all. I felt bad for Millie and her family. It can't be easy for them.

"Why don't we have a girly day?" I offer. Millie breaks away and turns to Finn.

"Go ahead. I don't mind." Finn tells Millie. Millie turns to me and nods. I grab her hand and get up. We walk down the hill and took off. I'm gonna give Millie the best birthday ever.

Finn's POV.

As I watched Millie walk away I felt a burning sensation inside me. I haven't been apart from her in ages. I took off home to see my mom. Haven't been able to spend time at home alone. I was more worried for Millie and her family. I can't imagine what pain they are going through. It's awful. I wish Ava the best recovery and hope she pulls through.

Millie's POV.

I stood in the shop as Sophia and Sadie were looking through clothes. I thought going out shopping with the girls would help cheer me up. But no luck. I didn't want to spoil the girls fun and secretly left. I went to sit down and I could feel people staring at me. I was on my own till I heard and saw footsteps coming towards me. I look up and guess who it was.

"Maddie?" I question. By herself.

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Mills." Maddie sat next to me. Mills? She doesn't get the right to call me that.

"It's Millie to you. Only my friends call me Mills." I told her bluntly. I haven't forgotten what she and Iris did to me last year.

"I'm sorry. I heard about Ava. I feel dreadful for you and your family." She said.

"How come you know?" I ask.

"Everyone knows." Maddie spoke. I look away and eye the floor. "I'm sorry fro what me and Iris did to you. It wasn't right and we... I want to make things right."

"Wheres Iris? Hiding?" I ask. I don't believe her.

"I split up friends with her. She has become a right bitch. I got the punishment. I want to make things right. Iris might never change but I will. I do want to make things right."

"So I would befriend you and you can go back to Iris and talk about me?" I spoke rudely.

"I...."

"Mills!" I heard Sadie call.

"Hey Mads." Sophia spoke smiling. I look to Maddie and she slighty smiles.

"Where did you go?" Sadie asked.

"I needed air." I lied.

"Why are you here?" Sadie asked Maddie rudely.

"I came to make things right." Maddie said.

"Go run back to Iris." Sadie spoke."You're upsetting Millie."

"I'm fine." I told Sadie. Sadie turned from me and stared at Maddie.

"Leave!" Eventually, Maddie left and she eyed me and apologised. She walked away and I felt my heart burn with rage. I got up and walked the opposite way.

"Millie!" I heard them call.

"Mills!" I rushed off fast and quickly as I could. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be here! Please get me out of here.

-------------

Hey guys thanks for reading and voting my last book. You're all wonderful and im glad you liked them. If you're enjoying this story. Vote and save into your library. I might after this chapter or a few chapters after this, I will get deep into things. Not saying just yet. You'll have to wait for it. 👍