How's Finn?

Millie's POV.

It's been days since I last heard from Finn. I asked my parents to check on him and his family. My mom would call but no answer. My dad nipped by and he didn't come back afterwards. I would harrass my parents and my siblings to find out what's wrong.

Sadie came round with Maddie and Sophia. I told them about Finn not speaking to me but not told them about his family issues. Sadie would sit by my side and comfort me. I cried in front of them all. I was so embarrassed I didn't want to see anyone.

I locked myself in my room. Crying and not eating whenever I get food delivered to my room.

"Millie! You have to eat!" I heard Paige call from the other side of the door. Oh by the way, I locked my door. I really didn't want anyone to see me like this. I was in more of a mess than before. "Trust me. Finn is fine. Don't worry. He can protect himself."

"SHUT UP PAIGE!" I was broken inside. I hated what this has made me become. I even cried myself to sleep. I would have more naps than usual.

"Look! You're Millie bobby Brown. You protected and helped finn through the hard and bad times. I'm sure he would call if he was in trouble." I listened to Paige as I could drain her voice out. Covering my ears didn't help. "I'll look for Finn. Only to get you to come out and see us again. I miss you Millie." I cried again. She offered to help which was brave and great of her. She's the best sister I could ask for.

"Paige!" I call. No answer. Did she leave? I'm all alone again. My stress and sadness crushing my brain till it melts.