Chapter 1

'Remember little marionette, kill the octopus. Nothing more, nothing less'

Your POV

I walked up the mountain with a monotone expression plastered on my face. It was usual for me to have a no emotion in particular.

The closer I got to the old building, the noise seemed to get more audible.
Bang. It kept repeating itself and just as I made it to the front of the run-down building, it stoped.

Voices could be heard talking about something.

"... these may be harmless to you, but Bang but these......" is what I heard before I zoned out.

Karasuma came not too long after I blocked out the voices. He tapped my shoulder and gestured for me to enter the classroom. I did as I was told.

I walked and was faced with a yellow octopus person and a bunch of students. The octo person asked me to introduce myself. I, of course being me, did as I was told.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n), it's a pleasure to be working with you" I stated with a small bow before walking to a chair that seemed to have suddenly appeared next to an empty seat. The octapus' doing of course.

Koro-sensei's POV

She walked in and the atmosphere suddenly tensed up. When she was fully in, she took note of her surroundings. Silence filled the room and I decided to break it.

"Well, why don't you introduce yourself!"

"My name is (y/n) (l/n), it's a pleasure to be working with you" she gave a small bow. I quickly placed a seat and desk close to the other one that was meant to be for a student returning next week or so. She walked to it and sat down. Then lessons begun.

No one's POV

Class started, as usual, a little new for the (h/c) coloured girl but she quickly adjusted.

~lunch time~

Half of the day flew by like a breeze. Now it was time for the students to attend to their growling stomachs or do some random thing. A bluenette was with Teraska and his friends, a (h/c) girl taking a small stroll to get used to the environment she'll be spending most of the year in.

Terasuka, his friends and Nagisa had devised a plan to kill the octapus teacher.

The last period of the day came in a daze, the octapus told everyone they needed to write a poem ending with " it was tentacles all along". He gave an example, weird but accurate.

Nagisa was ready to put his plan in action. He stood up from his seat like he was about to submit his work. A knife at the back of his paper ready to strike.

Your POV

The blue haired boy, I think, stood up from his seat and casually walked to the octapus. A knife could be seen at the back of his paper. Once he got to the octapus he quickly swiped his knife slightly knocking him off guard. Just when I thought he was done, he spread his arms around the octapus' 'neck' like he was about to give him a bear hug.

The boy with blond hair at the top and black from the middle down clicked a button and where the blue head stood was quickly covered in smoke.

The blond came yelling " 10 million yen, here we come!!". He stoped dead in his tracks when the other students complained on how that could have killed the bluenette, whose name is supposed to be Nagisa. He shot back with a rather stuck up tone.

The thought that something might have happened to him....... I got this weird, familiar, unwanted feeling. Rare for me ever since that, actually any emotion was rare for me. I was worried about him.

Our attention was shifted to the supposed to be dead octopus. His face was pitch black, veins popping from his head, his grin growing wider ( if even possibbe).

He left the building and as quick as he left returned, he lay down some house plates.

"It is against my contract to harm you, but nothing was said about your family. I can harm anyone just not anyone from this classroom" (A/N: sorry if this isn't what he said)

The blond and his friends all had terrified expressions. That clearly showed their understanding to the octopus' threat. His face suddenly changed from that scary pitch black state to a orange face with a red ring in it. He spoke some stuff and Nagisa came up from a sticky substance that was wrapped all over his body.

The octopus' face turned towards the boys and Nagisa. His face turned a light purple with a darker shade of purple shaped like an 'x'. He told them how they disregarded Nagisa's safety and they should think of it more often.

Nagisa had a look on his face that just screamed admiration and respect towards the octopus.

~mini time skip: after school~

No one's POV

Everyone had returned to their homes except a certain (h/c) head who stood patiently in front of the old building.

After a few minutes of standing, Koro-sensei made his way to the said female.

"(Y/n)- san, why are you stranding t here?"

"... waiting..."

" would you like to wait inside"

"No, they'll be here any second"

Through out the whole conversation she kept a monotone face, not once did her eyes meet with the instructor's face. She kept staring into the horizon.

Without a warning she began walking down the mountain, she walked not taking a second glance at her teacher.

Once reaching the end of the mountain, an all black car drove to her.

The inside couldn't really be seen neither could the people inside.

"Get in!"

A voice so deep it could send shivers down the spine of a normal being.

The girl being what she was followed the order, no questions asked, no fuss, she went with the order and they drove off.

(Finally got this done, Hahahahahahahaha!!! I know no one's reading this but......... hope you enjoyed!!!!! Bye!!
See ya next time)