Chapter 9

'What's your game you damn octopus?'

~

Koro-sensei looked out the window, it was another day with no exceptions except the whole assassination attempt with (l/n)-san a few minutes ago. The instructor watched his two students walk down the mountain, hand in hand.

With their backs facing him, one with bright pink hair falling to her back and the other with  (h/c) hair tied in a ponytail. The kept going until they were out of his sight.

He sighed and looked back at his table and began thinking.

'(L/n)- san. You're going through a rough time, probably been through more before. I want to help you, I want to help as your teacher, why won't you let me?'

~

(Y/n) was wondering, battling with her thoughts on what exactly could be going on the mind of her teacher.

The scene flashed in her head, he looked as if he was waiting for a reaction, and not just the one where he possibly could be dead. With the way his eyes glistened with hope, she continued to ask herself, hope for what exactly?

Shima noticed the dazed look on her friend's face as they walked, she stopped to look at her and got ready to talk.

"(Y/n)-neechan, are you alright? You seem out of it" Her voice sounding calm but laced with worry. She was now facing the questioned female and was ready for answers.

(Y/n), now snapped out of her train of thoughts, looked at the other, her faced would have probably been called surprised if not for it's usual monotone state. "Oh, nothing Shima. The octopus just did something", she reassured.

The other wasn't convinced but chose to not pry on it - yet.

(Y/n) knew her friend was going to bug her later about the subject, after all it would be a sudden change of character after years of being together if she did. She noticeably sighed and looked at the other. She intertwined their fingers and giving the hand a light squeeze.

Shima squeezed back as she flashed a bright smile to the other, "We'll talk latet"

~

+Class 3-E. Morning+

"Did you sleep at all?" Kayano asked looking at (y/n) who had just walked in with bags under her eyes.

"To be honest, no" She was blunt with her reply, looking the girl straight in the eyes before going to her seat.

Shima shook her head as (y/n)'s reply was still ringing in her head.

"Why do you look so tired, we didn't stay up that long?"

"I kept having the weird dream again, it kept giving my head a terrible ache so I didn't sleep at all. I kept seeing myself, the old me, with two people. I don't know who they are except that one had blue hair and the other red, it was a blur but that's what I could make from it, like always."

Shima glanced at her dearest friend and then at the two males in question. Nagisa Shoots and Karma Akabane. She has bot has a proper one on one conversation with the two and wasn't really planning to, now though she had a totally different opinion on that.

(Y/n) on teaching her seat, placed her head on the table and decided to get a little shut eye before the beginning of the day.

Nagisa, just walked in with Karma, turned his attention from the sadistic red head and to the sleeping  (y/n). He wondered if he should wake her up or let her be, seeing the face of Shima he chose the later thinking there was probably a reason for her slumber.

Karma caught on by following his friend's gaze. His lips curving slightly to form a smirk. He waltzed to (y/n)'s seat like he owned the place and stoped his bag inches away from her head with a loud bang.

Her eyes immediately shot open and her hand somehow found it's  way to the red heads neck, chopping it harshly but boy brought to do any real damage. She soon realized what she did and retracted her hand, which was replaced by the male's hand gently rubbing it to ease the pain. "Sorry about that, Akabane-san"

The red head let out a playful smirk as he rubbed the back of his neck, which was still aching badly. "It's ok", he audibly muttered and took his bag to his respectful seat.

Nagisa, already used to cleaning up Karma's messes, apologised to (y/n) before going to his side.

(Y/n) watched the two in familiarity, she squinted her eyes as she looked at the two. For a split second she saw the two in her dream. Her vision was hazy and her head began to ache, she set her head in the table, using her hands as a pillow, and tried to fall into sleep.

The task seemed impossible as her head continued to ache terribly. She clutched her head, which went unseen by everyone. She closed her eyes and tried to fall into slumber but to no avail. Her head ached more, the pain increasing by every passing second. Her eyes were still locked on the pair by her side.

Shima would have easily noticed this if she wasn't conversing with her other classmates, a now normal thing. She glanced at her seat friend and witnessed her clutch her head. Shima stood up, not even bothering to excuse herself from the rest, walked to (y/n) and picked her up gently.

(Y/n) looked at the person attempting to pick her up, she looked at Shima and let her do what she wanted.

Shima guided (y/n) out to the entrance of the class, she looked at the others and saw worry in their eyes. "She'll be fine", she reassured before walking out and into the nurse's office.

The room was actually not bad at all, it was supplied with the basic things a nurse's office needed and even a few extra. Shima set the girl in her arms down on the bed and looked at her straight in the eye.

"M-make it stop" was all (y/n) said as her hands made their way to her head. Her voice was soft and almost inaudible.

Shima hugged (y/n), rubbing comforting circles to her back, mumbling things like 'It's ok' and 'everything's gonna be just fine'.

Koro-sensei walked into the small room and went over to the two. "Shima-san, what exactly happened?" He asked keeping a straight face, worry spreading all over his body, even to the tip of his tentacles.

"That's kinda private, you know... sorry, but I really can't tell you" Shima said, still trying to comfort her friend.

"Blue, red, make it stop" (y/n) mumbled, inaudible to the rest. Her head aching more with every passing second.

Karma and Nagisa had strange feelings, like that were needed somewhere. The thought of (y/n) being her never left their minds and didn't seem like it was going to leave anytime soon. They both looked at one another, giving each other sceptical looks.

"Do you think something's wrong?" Nagisa asked as he looked at his sadistic friend.

"Yes. But I have no idea as to what" Karma responded, honestly.

Honestly, the two felt as if they should be somewhere right now, with someone, but they didn't know where and with who.

Meanwhile, (y/n) had already calmed down to a reasonable amount and had stopped mumbling and was now just enjoying the comfort she was receiving from Shima.

Shima hugged  (y/n) tighter, nails nearly digging into the other's body and eyes flashing with guilt. She knew exactly what was going on, only a selected few had that privilege. She squeezed the other and silently cried into her. 'I'm sorry' .

(Forgive me everyone, I'm having WiFi troubles. Probably not gonna be able to publish this for a while)