Chapter 14

Koro-sensei began to enlighten Itona and Shiro in what they failed to think of when coming for them. Itona looked at the octopus with wide eyes before Shiro doing him over his shoulder.

The man in white shot a glare towards the octopus and shifted his gaze to the (h/c) girl. The girl's cold eyes shot back at him, holding no sign of emotion at all.

Before anyone could notice their small interaction, Shiro turns towards the door of the classroom and left, not before declaring his return of course.

Shima's lips were pressed together in a thin line, this was honestly unexpected. She suddenly grew concerned for her companion but the feeling soon faded as she eyed her calm face. Shima heaved a sigh as the older man walked out of the room with her... friend.

~~~~

(I'm just gonna pretend I'm not frustrated over the fact that this isn't in order...)

Mid terms. The mid terms exams were approaching at a alarming rate and Koro-sensei wanted so desperately for his students to pass.

"Naruto's not even in the curriculum!" Teraska yelled as Koro-sensei swoshed by with a hidden leaf village head band.

Shima giggled at the teacher, noticing a portion of his face gone. She turned her head to the other side and giggoed more once she noticed what Karma was doing.

(Y/n) stared at the octopus, he really was a confusing thing. Why exactly was he trying to make the kids pass so much? What did he have to gain? Was he trying to redeem himself or something? (Y/n) groaned as she felt a headache forming.

~~

Shima's POV

Koro-sensei said he'd leave the school if we don't make it to top the top fifty. I wasn't the slightest bit bothered, he wasn't really going to leave, I could practically smell the bluff.

I turned to see (Y/n) looking out the window, she looked to be deep in her thoughts, she's been stressed lately and I refused to give her any answers to the questions she'd asked.

I felt guilt begin to eat up my insides as I continued to stare at (y/n). Why her?

Narrator's POV

The E-Class students fought the questions. The whole test seemed like a battle arena and the questions were gladiators.

The teacher stood there wide eyes and mouth gaping as he observed the E-Class students write relentlessly on the papers. That sure was a shocker for him.

Karma looked at the last question, the hardest question yet, he turned to his classmates and noticed their struggle, except (y/n). With a smirk on his face, he began to solve the last math question.

~~~

"I have the results," Koro-sensei announced, walking into the classroom. Everyone visibly tensed, they had no idea what to expect.

(Cliffhanger? Nahh. I'm sorry, I just don't know what to write but I wanted to give you guys something evenifitistrash. Shortest chapter ever, I'll probably edit it ((that is I'll make it longer)Future me: no you didn't ☹ ) later.)