Chapter 19

"What to do? What to do?" Fuwa asked, laying flat on the comfy bed. The assassination attempt happened only a few hours prior and everyone was struggling to keep themselves entertained.

"We could-" Okano started, only to let out a sigh upon looking the idea that had just popped in her head. The girls in the room (Fuwa, Okano, Katakoka and Yoda) looked at the brunette, expressions showing slight disappointment, before going back aimlessly staring at the room.

Suddenly, a new entity had barged into the room, without  bothering to knock. There stood Nakamaru Rio, a playful smirk adorning her face as usual. "Koro-sensei has something to cure our boredom!"

The girls ran out of the boring room, seeing their classmates dashing out of their rooms too. Well, except (Y/n), Shona and Itona. The trio calmly walked towards the new found source of entertainment.

~~~~~~~

(Y/n) stared, unsure of what exactly she should be looking at, before looking at the octopus, who was still in the orb thing, like 'what-even-is-this'.

"Koro-sensei, what is this?" Okuda asked, breaking the silence. Koro-sensei looked at his student, a playful glint in his small dots for eyes.

"Fuhuhuhu it's a test of courage!" The teacher exclaimed. The sun had already begun setting before they got put of the hotel, so it was low enough for everything to look dark.

(Y/n) once again stared at her teacher like, 'what-the-heck'.

~~~~~~

Nagisa walked silently through the dark tunnel with (Y/n) by his side. By the dispatching of students, It was clear he was playing match-maker.

The (h/c) haired girl's mind was anything but silent. The eerie silence and echo of their footsteps didn't help clan her growing nerves.

"Shiota-kun-"

"Nagisa," the blunete had interrupted. It stayed quiet for a couple more seconds, both wondering where the sudden confidence came from. "Please, call me Nagisa."

Nagisa knew of his intentions but was not sure he would actually pull through. It sounded odd. His childhood bestfriend (Besides Karma)calling him anything other than his first name or that annoying nickname he grew fond of.

(Y/n) stared at bright blue eyes that shot right back at her with an emotion she just couldn't read. She blinked a couple of times, trying to find her way put of those sapphire coloured eyes.

"I-I wanted to ask... do you find me weird?" She asked, looking into his eyes. (Y/n) herself was shocked at the question. Why was She asking that? She didn't care what others thought of her, so why had it suddenly popped in her mind.

A few seconds passed by with no response from the male. (Y/n) was sure she had made a mistake, internally panicking but nothing showed on her external features.

I shouldn't have opened my mouth in the first place! What is wrong with me? I'm not supposed to get close- why am I even h-

"Of course," Nagisa responded, shocking the female. She suddenly found great interest in the first track and tried to redirect the topic. "W-we-" "But what makes you weird also makes you very special. I haven't met anyone like you (L/n)-san, you're amazing and mysterious and that just makes you ever more attractive."

Nagisa finished his little speech with a smile on his face. The smile dropped as soon as he realized the last thing he had spoken. Nagisa's pale face burned a scarlet red.

He was about to sputter out a string of apologies and excuses but sipped on seeing the (h/c) haired girl's expression. Her (e/c) eyes were wide and definely glossed as she stared back at him. Her lips slightly quivered, almost going unnoticed.

"(L/n)-san, I'm sorr-"

"(Y/n), call me (Y/n)."

~~~~~~~~

"Shima," Irina had called put to the pinkette. Said female had a scowl present on her face, saying she didn't like the pair up would be an understatement.

"What?" Her tone was rather harsh too, although the white haired boy had expected it.

"Why do you still cling onto her?" The question was simple, on first glance at least.

The air suddenly turned many degrees colder. Shima's footsteps had stopped, Itona's following a second or two later. The later of the pair turned his haunting yellow eyes to look at the former.

Her gaze was fixed to the floor, her fists were squeezed so tightly she was sure they would bruise.

"Perhaps.." Itona knew be was pushing buttons, he knew very much that he was tapping into something that was better left unscathed.

"Something happened?" Shima clearly flinched at the question, or was it an accusation? Her thoughts wouldn't shut up for her to register his tone of voice.

"...Guilt?" Her jaws snapped shut, teeth biting her lower lip and fists still clenched.

"... You're trying to redeem yourself," It wasn't a question.

"Shut up."

"That's not very nice."

"I said SHUT UP!! You know nothing, nothing I say! The minute you left with those creeps you forfeit everything you had with me- with us! You don't know what happened in there! You don't know! So why won't you leave us be? The people here are already trying to take her away from me! I don't need you to join in!"

Tears had already began falling from her crystal blue eyes. Shima stared at the dirt track, body rocking as silent sobs escaped her lips.

Itona stared at the girl in front of him. He was tempted. Tempted to scoop the girl in his arms and assure her all would be fine. Tempted to revert time to when it was just the both of them.

But he restrained himself.

He listened to the chucked sobs, cringing at the mere thought, 'I promised she wouldn't cry anymore.'

~~~~~~~

"Uwah! That was so much fun!" Kayano exclaimed, walking out of the cave with Isogai by her side with a satisfied smile.

More students filled out the place, either content that they had been entertained or shaken up from their freight.

Koro-sensei played in Irina's slender arms, his grin stretched even further on watching the kids- if that was even possible. The man chucked to himself, gathering ideas he would write in his notebook.

Noticing the gaze of the blonde woman who carried him, Koro-sensei decided he'd play match maker for a bit longer, but he's need some help.

"Fuhuhuhu"

"What is it, you octopus"

"Oh nothing really Irina."

~~~~~~

"So," our favourite red head began, bouncing a small ball in his hands. "You were alone with her.."

Nagisa turned to face his bestfriend. He knew exactly what he implied and didn't bother trying to hide it. The more petite male blushed a light pink as he remembered his time with the girl.

"It's her."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Then we agree on that."

Isogai and Maehara observed the two's interaction with confused looks. What the heck were they talking about?

Hello! How are you?
(Genuinely asking ^^)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

lol it's litterlay 5:00am and I haven't slept yet.

The island arc should end in a chapter or two. ^^

Bye, my little kittes 😻😻😸