Chapter 11

A blond, big chested lady was seductively rubbing her breasts on one of the octopus' tentacles. His face was a bright pink and he continued to laugh as she showered him with complements.

The students weren't taking it very well, some were asking themselves 'who the heck would find Koro-sensei attractive?' and 'Where did she come from?'. And two particular girls were shacking their heads  thinking 'Wow, just wow!'

Karasuma introduced her and said she'll be taking the English lessons from now on. The blonde was fawning over Koro-sensei, said octopus was as pink as the word pink.

~

The students were out for lunch and the octopus just got out and was ready to speed off to done random place in the world for his lunch.

The lady with the big chests (I swear those things are fake!) once again showering him with complements and somehow made him go get her something from... somewhere in the world.

As soon as he left, she dropped the facade. Bringing a cigarette to her lips before lighting it and her left hand found it's way to her hips. Her actions had caused the students to shift their attention towards her.

She explained how she wasn't what she was  and her goal, they expected it, from the way she acted towards the octopus.

She searched through the crowd of students and walked over to the blunete of the class. She walked up to him, smutered him in her breasts and kissed him, shamelessly.

The others watching in shock, some in horror as Nagisa squirmed trying to break free and stoped moving in the series of hits. Karma and Rio were taking pictures for blackmailing purpose.

"You're the one that gathers information about the octopus, right? Why don't you come by later"

"Irina... sensai" She added the honorific just for safety.

The woman turned to the voice and was faced with a girl with pink hair standing close to a girl with (h/c) hair. Irina smirked at the two girls, receiving a wide grin and a neutral face.

~After declaring Irina as 'Professor-Bitch' ('cause I really don't know what to write. So everything in canon)~

"(Y/n), Shima, come over for a bit" Irina asked before the two ladies could leave the building.

Irina led the two to the teachers office. She sat on her respective chair and the two gave her cautious looks, at least one of them.

Shima eyed the woman in front of her, taking in every feature. She smirked, letting go of her cautious facade, and let out a loud long laugh, Irina joining in after a few seconds.

"What are you doing here?" The else woman asked inbetween her laughs. She clutched her stomach as she wiped away the tears that had slipped from her eyes.

"I could say the same for you, although seeing everything that happened today, the answer is obvious" Shima said in a-matter-of-fact tone. "I finished my mission early so I'm helping my friend here", she continued, gesturing to the quiet figure beside her.

(Y/n) rose her hand and waved at the blond. "Hey, Professor Bitch" she said, glaring daggers at the woman with her usual neutral face.

A tick mark rose on Irina's head, she balled her hands into fists and yelled, "Don't call me that, gaki!". Her face was flushed with anger and Shima couldn't help but laugh at that.

"No, it's what the class calls you, it's what I'll call you" (y/n) looked at her with a neutral face. "Is there a reason you called us"

"I just wanted to-" Irina said but was cut off by (y/n).

"How do you know my... sister?" The female asked hesitating slightly at the last word.

"We occasionally meet during missions" thus time Shima talked, looking at (y/n) with a bright smile. She appreciated it when  (y/n) got protective and addressed her with that term.

"What miss. Cherry blossom said" Irina added leaving  (y/n) satisfied but annoyed.

If they met during missions which means Shima has wittned Irina's assassinations, which means there is a possibility that Shima has seen her do the deed. (Y/n) shuddered at the thought and hoped that the pink head didn't see that.

"We'll be taking our leave now, Professor Bitch"

"Not you too!!"

(.... shortest and crappiest chapter, I've ever written, in this book. I really didn't know what to do here 😐)