Chapter 2

3rd Person POV

*In an unknown location*
The all black car parked at a shady place. It was already nightfall so it added to the dramatic effect.

The2 (h/c) headed girl came out of the car and was accompanied with men in black suits. She walked into the building and the men in suits stoped at the entrance.

She made her way to a room that was barely lit up. The room had a chair at the middle, three of the walls were painted grey, the fourth being a transparent glass wall. Behind the glass wall there was another room that was too dark to be seen.

She sat down and the other room was suddenly lit with lights.

"#1621, a.k.a Puppet, status report!"

"Yes. The test subject as said has an immense speed of moch-20. The students have little to no experience in this. They'd need a lot of my help to accomplish this assassination, sir."

Her face was even duller than before. It was filled with what seemed like no emotion at all.

"My little test subject sure has grown up, huh?"

At that point he had forgotten about the girl and was mumbling things to himself. Things about his 'creation' being better than he had expected and praises to himself.

"Ahem!"

He finally noticed her. He waved his hand, gesturing to her that she had been dismissed.

She stood from the chair, gave a small bow before exiting the building. She got back into the car and was driven to her place of living, at least untill the assassination had been accomplished.

She walked into the apartment and once again took note of everything around her. The place wasn't bad, pretty good actually. It was a one bedroom apartment, with a connected kitchen and living room, down the hall was the bedroom to the left and bathroom to the right.

She made herself comfortable and took some rest.

~the next day~

The next morning, the (h/c) female was walking up the mountain, her usual monotone face in place.

As she walked, she caught a glimpse of Nagisa and a boy with black hair. He was trying to kill the octopus with a baseball. That's not gonna work, the female thought to herself before making her way into the building.

Your POV

After classes had ended, the octopus retreated to New York saying he had a game to catch.

As he left the students started talking about how they wanted him to bring souvenirs. Then Karasuma came in. He asked them for any luck in killing the octopus and the students lower their heads.

"But only you have the opportunity. For whatever reason, he insists on being your teacher. Left to his own devices, cone next March, he'll blow earth up. One look at that cover-up moon and you'll kniw: come March, the entire human race will be beyond any help. He's too dangerous to be left alive. This classroom is the only place he can be killed"

His voice was straight and he looked us in the eyes. I stood up from my seat, which caused a few stares, and made my way to the door.

Before I could leave completely, Karasuma called me.

"When are you planning on making an attempt?"

I kept a straight face and answered his question. "Once my orders are given to strike"

He cocked an eyebrow but soon lowered it. "If so, I suggest you try to get along with the students for the mean time. Maybe help with their attempts"