Chapter 15

Narrator's POV

(Y/n) walked into the class 3-E, her (h/c) hair swaying/bouncing with every step she took. Shima was close behind, holding onto the female's arm with a tight grip and a smile on her white face.

"Koro-sensei wouldn't do that, right?" Kanzaki's voice caught the attention if the pinkette, while her companion opted to move forward.

"Wouldn't do what?" Shima asked, catching the attention of the rest of the class who were huddled up around few seats. (Y/n) sighed, following Shima as she felt the light tugs on her arm.

Nagisa explained that there was an underwear theif and that most of the evidence gathered on the News pointed to Koro-sensei.

"But he wouldn't do something like that," (Y/n) cut the small boy off, looking directly into his eyes. Her fiery (e/c) orbs litterly screamed 'Try and change my mind, i dare you!'

"At least someone believes in me.." Koro-sensei finally spoke up, peaking his blue head from behind that.. thingy, somehow having rampant tears flowing from those tiny white dots he calls eyes.

Some female students glared at him, turning their bodies away from his, specially their chests. Koro-sensei responded by using his tentacles to cover his face as more tears poured.

The octopus teacher crawled all the way to the window and before flying off swearing he'd prove his innocence and win back his students.

Everyone sweat dropped as a gush of wind flowed, all except (Y/n). The game stared at the spot where her teacher was and couldn't help but smile at the octopus' antics.

"Omg you're smili-" Kayano squealed once she noticed (Y/n)'s fond look.  She was happy to see (Y/n)'s smile. (Y/n) had only smiled infront of them a handful of times and witnessing it was always a pleasure.I'm

"Shut it." (Y/n)'s flat tone returned but a light pink dusted her face, making everyone chuckle.

~~~~~

"Why do I have to be separated from my onii-chan?" Shima whined as she crawled with Fuwa, Yada and Hazama.

Hazama rolled her dark eyes as she continue crawling on the grass with the rest. "It's part of the plan, you'll be with (L/n)-san in no time!" Yada pipped in, giving Shima a bright smile.

The smile seemed to he contagious for Shima had also started smiling, as well as Fuwa and Hazama.

The four had finally reached where they were positioned and sat quietly waiting for the signal.

"You know, you can call us by our first names, right?" Shima asked, not facing any of the girls. Yada looked flustered at the pinkette's sudden words, "B-but-" "I mean, you wouldn't mind if I could you Touka-chan, right?" She cut the brunette off.

Yada felt her chest flutter once Shima's sapphire eyes met her brown ones. "I wouldn't mind, Shima-san!" She said, smiling brightly.

Shima gave a closed eyes smile and turned to the rest, "That goes for you too, Kirara-chan and Yuzuki-chan!"

"Hai, Shima-san."

~~~~~

A few more minutes of everyone hiding, a person with a Koro-sensei head came out of the bushes. The intruder checked the place, make sure no one was there and attempted to steal the bras and panties that were hung outside.

The 3-E students were about to attack the masked man but stopped when their teacher had come out of his hiding spot.

The masked person freaked out, dropping the fake head and sprinting as fast as his puny legs could carry him.

"I knew I could prove i wasn't the one!" The octopus yelled, honestly happy that he could gain back his student's trust.

A few feet away from the octopus, (Y/n) breathed a sigh of relief before standing upright, "Guess I wa-  Koro-sense look out!!" She swiftly jumped out of the bushes but was too late. White sheets had already surrounded her teacher.

She placed a finger on the material, noting the sting she felt as it made contact with her skin.

By this time, everyone else had jumped out of the hiding spots, just in time to witness Itona jumping from the top and attacking Koro-sensei from there.

A black truck had already pulled up in the clearing and lo and behold, Shirk stepped out, still in that ridiculous suit.

"What's going on here?" Yoshida exclaimed, glaring daggers at the newly arrived. Shiro merely chuckled, turning his attention completely to the fight that was partially covered. "I'm simply here to retrieve what's mine," he stated.

(Y/n) felt her hearth rate accelerate at the man's choice of words, especially when she caught the glance he threw at her. Her (e/c) eyes grew drastically, as panic lit up in her.

"What is mine," the words continued to repeat themselves in her head. (Y/n)'s vision became blurred and noise suddenly sounded so distant. She looked up at Shiro's blurry figure, catching that smirk in his eyes.

(Y/n)'s legs unconsciously moved back, a fear struck expression plastered on her face. She didn't notice the people calling her name as she slowly moved backward, and she definitely didn't notice them as she ran away.

Shiro cackeled as the scene played out. The man wasn't going to chase after her, neither was he going to send anyone after her, she'd eventually come to him, he thought, she is his afterall. It was only a matter of time.

Karma's body immediately chased after her, "You guys stay here, we'll bring back (Y/n)-san," Isogai said before following the red head.

Lol hey guys! Sure has been a while huh. Well, i apologise, i didn't know what to do do with this story and honestly thought of discontinuing it..

But now i know! I'm pretty much going to disregard the original timeline so Itona's going to be around more than he was in the show.

Amyway, i hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Next chapter should be out within a week, hopefully.

Bye my kitties, untill next time!!