Chapter 21

"How about that place?" The pinkette's bubbly voice pulled the (h/c) haired girl out of her train of thoughts. (Y/n) rose her head to look at the adorable cafè, nodding her head and proceeding inside.

The two girls were about to take a seat on an empty table when they hear their names being called from a few seats away.

"(L/n)-san! Shima-chan!" Kayano yelled and was shushed by a couple of people in the cafè. "Over hear!" Sugino called out, gesturing the two females over.

"Well, if you insists!" Shima cooed, grabing a hold of (Y/n)'s wrist and pulled her towards the table. The two sat with their classmates and proceeded to talk about stuff.

"Doesn't Isogai-kun work here?" Nagisa chimed in. Speaking of, the ikeman was seen walking around taking orders, being stopped by some old ladies to receive some compliments.

"Isogai-kun really is an good with the ladies," Shima said, laying her head on the table while fixing her gaze to bustling raven.

"It's because he's such an ikeman," (Y/n) replied almost automatically, fiddling with the hem of her clothes as she kept her gaze on the table. She didn't notice the faces that turned her way (Shima, Rio, Kayano, Maehara and Nagisa).

Maehara's yellow eyes traced Isogai as he made a bee line to their table. Said raven turned up right in front of their table seconds later. He had a trap held with his right hand and his left fixing up his outfit real quick.

"Hey guys," he greeted, like the gentleman he is. He asked what they would like and left to retrieve them.

He came back with a tray filled with assorted drinks.

"Aren't after school jobs forbidden for students?" (Y/n) asked, turning her cold-ish (e/c) gaze to the male. Isogai tensed up on meeting the girl's gaze.

He was sure he was red. "Well then, I guess you'll have to keep it a secret for me," he winked, placing a finger over his mouth, with a light pink dusting his face.

Now it was (Y/n)'s turns to be embarrassed. She grasped her (f/d) with her fingers, quickly guiding the straw to her lips, and aggressively took a sip. "Alright," she mumbled, looking away from the ikeman.

"Well, well, well, it would seem our source was correct." A voice boomed in the cafè. The guys turned their head to see, none other than, Asano Gakushuu and the rest of the 'top 5' at the entrance.

"Father won't take lightly with a student working, and definitely not an E student," he spat, his tone filled to the brim with malice as he stared thebgang down.

Gakushuu turned his raging gaze away from the gaping raven and send a curious look to the (h/c) haired girl that was sipping her drink. The girl hadn't paid attention to the Asano's outburst, she honestly couldn't care less.

With a click of his tongue, Gakashuu went back to glaring at Isogai. Said raven was a nervous wreck. He stumbled on his words in a desperate attempt to explain himself. Rio had gotten put of her seat and made her way to Isogai's side.

"Quit bullying him!" She stated placing her hands firmly on her hips. Kayano came over too. "Yeah! Leave him alone!" Maehara got in front of Isogai, "Back off," he said calmly.

Pretty much after a few seconds Nagisa and Shima had joined the coup.

"Tch- this means nothing. I could easily spill the beans to my father-"

"You're just going to cry to Daddy," (Y/n) had stopped sipping her drink, feeling the sudden new to intervene in a situation she didn't want to be entangled with. "Such a Daddy's boy," she mused softly before going back to sipping her (f/d).