Two: Game Day

Dedicated to: @shardnae14 ✨✨

Sitting down with reporters, Dave sighed and ran his hand down his face before leaning forward towards the microphones

"Dave! Why did you leave the Ravens?!"

"Dave are you suspended?!"

"Dave what is your natural hair routine?"

"Dave are you looking into any other teams?"

"Dave what happens now? Are you quitting the NFL?"

"Dave what is your purpose?"

"Aye, look, I can only answer one question at a time so either raise your hand and wait or leave clueless as you came." Dave nodded towards his life coach/ lawyer/ attorney.

The reporters quieted down and sat in their seats but cameras still snapped and flashed along with recordings being made and cameras recording.

"You in the pink?" Dave pointed to a reporter sitting in the back.

The woman stood up, pulling her skirt down in the process.

"Mr. East, as we all are intrigued by your sudden quitting of the team, could you enlighten us on why you actually left?" She flashed her million dollar smile.

Dave looked at the woman and became disgusted,"I quit because I wanted to. I deserve and I'm worth better."

"So do you normally quit when things get hard for you?" She fired back which caused the reporters to become engrossed in the conversation.

"Now you twisting my words and shit, I said I deserve better and I'm worth more." Dave chuckled. His life coach felt him becoming aroused with anger so he placed a firm grip on his shoulder.

"Another reporter, please?" His life coach spoke into the mics.

The woman sat down with a smile, never taking her eyes off of Dave and Dave mugged her right back.

"Thanks Bryan."

He simply patted Dave's shoulder.

"You in the fake red Polo." Dave pointed, his voice and eyes laced with mockery. A Caucasian man stood up with a scowl on his face. His Polo was very much real, he despised coloureds for their unappetited taste in designer.

"As the last reporter asked before you rudely shut her down, do you normally quit when things get hard for yoy?"

Dave sighed and slouched in his chair. He stared straight at the first reporter. If looks could kill, she would be struck dead.

"No, I am very hard-working at everything I do. If you would listen then you would hear what I said. For the last and final time, I chose to leave because I am worth more and I deserve better treatment and play time."