TwentyOne: Something New

Jazmine woke up to Jaliyah playing in her hair. Smiling as she stretched, she looked around.

"Morning pumpkin, how'd you sleep?" Jazmine sat up, her back supported by pillows.

"Great! I had breakfast!" Jaliyah smiled.

Jazmine poked her bottom lip out in a playful pout, "Without me?"

"Oh no! Daddy has food too!" Jaliyah hugged Jazmine.

"Awe okay, I guess that makes it better. Where is daddy?" Jazmine looked around.

"My daddy, not yours." Jaliyah eyed Jazmine with her arms folded.

Jazmine chuckled but got out of the bed.

"You better tell her LiLi." Dave spoke, coming out of the bathroom with spray.

"Daaaavid! Did you seriously bomb the damn bathroom?" Jazmine whined.

"Aye, look." Dave warned her.

"Eww daddy! You stinky butt!" Jaliyah ran pass Dave into her room.

Jazmine shook her head and walked up to Dave.

He embraced her and they shared a few kissed before Dave cupped her ass and licked her behind the ear to her neck.

"Dave, we need to talk." Jazmine sighed, pulling away.

"About what? I didn't do anything." He held up his hands in surrender.

"Last night." Jazmine rolled her hand.

"Was amazing." Dave headed to the bed.

"Yeah but we didn't use a condom." Jazmine whispered.

Dave bit his bottom lip, focusing on Jazmine for a minute before shrugging and standing up.

"Just because I busted inside of you doesn't mean that you're immediately going to get pregnant."

"David Rashard East!" Jazmine stomped her foot.

"Look, I'll go pick up some plan b from down the street." Dave grabbed his keys off the dresser.

"No, I don't believe in that." Jazmine shook her head.

"What do you mean you don't believe in plan b?"

"It's like a mini abortion. If there is someone growing inside of me I'm not going to stop it in any way, shape or form." Jazmine went to sit on the edge of the bed.

"We're not ready for a baby Jazmine. Don't even look at it like tha-"

"I said NO Dave!" Jazmine quickly wiped a running tear from her cheek.

"So what do you want to do?" Dave squatted in front of her.

"Wait a few days then I'll go to the doctor."

"You sure?" She simply nodded and Dave grabbed her hands, kissing her knuckles.

"If you feel anything, let me know."