Fifteen: Reminiscing

Excuse The Errors
❤️Dont Forget To Like And Comment❤️
🧚🏾‍♀️ENJOY🧚🏾‍♀️

  ___________________________
____________
____

Dave sat to himself in his backyard as he puffed on a big ass blunt

Dave sat to himself in his backyard as he puffed on a big ass blunt. He used this as a mechanism to help keep him stable, and sane.

Lately, he hadn't been himself. He had his sister keep Jaliyah until he got his shit together, but with the way things were looking- he didn't know when that would be.

He couldn't lie and say he didn't miss Jazmine. For the whole 20 months that she were gone, he had drove himself crazy....

"Destiny, you still haven't heard from Jaz?" Dave asked his sister as he placed the floor.

He had just come from over her house and she was completely gone, he went over to Mother Dear's house but all she told him was that she went back home. Hell, for all David knew, New York was her home. He didn't know where else she could have been.

He searched all over for her, stalked her social media pages, but sadly to no avail.

"No! This wouldn't be happening if you had of been up straight with the girl! You did her dirty and you broke your promise, I wouldn't want to talk to your ass either if I were her. You gotta think of these things, what if some dude did Jaliyah the way you did Jazmine? You would be hot and ready to off his ass and you know it." Destiny smacked his upside the head before getting up and going to the kitchen to cook them some dinner.

Dave followed behind her as he sat at the kitchen table that sat in the kitchen, with his head in his hands.

"I fucked up! I get it damn, I didn't think she would just actually leave, like Destiny, i-"

"You fucked up Dave, you need to accept it. When she is ready and willing to talk to you then she will, give her space and time. Plus, she gave you a warning that night she caught that tramp in your fucking crib answering your door and shit, you should've listened. Hell, if she really mattered to you like you say she does then you wouldn't have allowed her to leave. You would've kicked that ho out and went after your girl. Hell you wouldn't have even had the bitch in your crib or in your face period! The girl had just got out of the damn hospital and you knew she was lonely but you out living your got damn best life." Destiny slammed the pot down on the stove.

She was livid with her brother.

"Imma get my shit together." Dave mumbled more-so to himself.