Three: Repair & Rebuilding

Waking up to a bed full of women, Dave shook his head causing powder and glitter to fly around

Waking up to a bed full of women, Dave shook his head causing powder and glitter to fly around. Climbing out the bed, pushing some girls off the bed, he went to his bathroom only to find some people passed out and ashes all over the damn place.

Fed up, he smashed his hand together sending thunder rolling throughout the rooms.

"EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT!" Dave yelled startling people.

Some began running while others staggered out the door.

He followed them to make sure no one took shit and simply left. He knew he would have to call his maid to clean up later on.

Going back to the bathroom, he took his piss and hopped in the shower.

After showering he got a new toothbrush from under the sink, not trusting the one he previously used since it was on the counter.

He went to his closet that had few clothes and shoes, being that this was his party house. Slipping into some grey Nike sweats and a white undershirt and his matching grey hoodie, he snatched his phone off the charger and headed out after locking up.

Once he got into his Camero, he called up his maid, Molly.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Molly, I had some party last night and shit got wild. I need you to handle the house for me right quick."

Molly sighed, "Okay Dave but, this has to stop."

"What do you mean? I just asked you to clean my damn house, after all you are on my damn payroll."

"I have to drop you as a client, it's ruining my reputation. You know I'm independent out here."

"Man whatever. Expect this to be your last damn check then, bitch."

"Dont be bitter."

"I ain't bitter but yo stank pussy is." He hung up.

He and Molly had previous sexual encounters but she cut it off since she fell in love with her boyfriend of three years and they had a child together.

*Ding, Ding*

Dave's phone went off and a text popped up on his touchscreen radio.

He tapped for the car to read it.

'Text Message from Jazmine -rolling eye emoji, puke emoji, food emoji-.. Hey, we can meet up at the Soup and Diner off of Martin Luther King Blvd @ noon, are you available?"

Dave rolled his eyes. He wanted to spend time with his daughter today. Looking at the time, the clock read 10:45. Maybe he had time.

He pressed reply and spoke to the car system.

"Sure. Be there."

"Sending Message. Message sent."

Dave turned up his radio, blasting Kendrick Lamar 'Money Trees'.