Twenty-Nine:

Happy New Year!!! 2019 BETTA BE A GOOD YEAR 😩

What y'all think about this government shut down until "we pay for the wall" for Mexico.

Like let's not play like this is actually going to happen. Like that's so disrespectful and plus it's things called tunnels. Like let's not act like they don't help with certain ones coming to America just like the drugs and guns mysteriously always in the streets 🤔. Whew Chile, don't get me started before I come up missing😂🤫.

Anyways, this book is at it's end! I have a few ideas in mind but, I don't want to drag the book out sooooo here y'all go loves😩 ❤️🤣✨🤷🏾‍♀️.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on the patio of Olive Garden, Jazmine smiled at Jabari who's curious self was just looking around in his carrier.

"Hey fella, you hear that? That's a fire truck." Jazmine grabbed his hand. He kicked his feet and smiled up at Jazmine before blowing spit bubbles and babling on.

"Yeah, it is loud, there is an emergency somewhere." She spoke back.

He cocked his head and his eyes got big and he went into a rant.

"Yes, they need to hurry and see what's going on. That sound is getting on my nerves too! "

Jabari clapped his hand causing Jazmine to laugh at him.

He was now eight months and the juiciest, curious, and light hearted baby ever.

Jabari was staring at his mother until someone walked up behind her.

His eyes shifted to the person and he began to throw a fit, stranger danger.

Jazmine turned around to see her expected guest behind her.

He sat in the seat across from her with his shades and hat on.

"Hi, Dave." Jazmine spoke.

"Hey, so what's up?" He leaned on the table.

"You said you wanted to meet your son, so here we are." Jazmine turned the carrier around and Jabari stared at Dave as his bottom lip quivered. He quickly turned to Jazmine and began to wail. Jazmine grabbed him up and he placed his head on her shoulder.

"You sure he's mine?" Dave asked as he bit his bottom lip.

Jazmine shook her head, letting out a chuckle, "You're still in denial. Do you want a DNA test? I mean he just like you but we can do that. Look, you asked to see him, you had the chance while I was pregnant but you refused. We obviously don't need you but I want my son to have a chance at knowing his bilogical father and not being a statistic. Hell, you should know how it feels not growing up with a father, but I see you don't care. David , get it together. Jaliyah doesn't deserve this and neither does Jabari- that's his name by the way." Jazmine rocked Jabari.