Unknown number

You ran to your office. You were running really late after forgetting to set your alarm and trying to text the boys back while getting ready. You panted hard as you ran in and slammed the door shut, sliding down it slowly. You closed your eyes as your head spun round and round. You were not cut out for running or exercise of any type.

Slowly, you got up and sorted yourself out in the mirror. Luckily your makeup was looking alright, your hair way the only problem. You speedily tied it up and sat down at the desk, placing your phone next to you and flipping though the piles of papers at your desk. Your phone lit up and buzzed a lot while you tried to concentrate of your work.

Kim Taehyung (3)
Jeon Jungkook (4)
Park Jimin (3)
Min Yoongi (1)

You sighed as you reluctantly picked up your phone and opened Jimin's message, smiling instantly. You blushed slightly as you examined the picture of him. He really loved to send you selfies and you weren't one to complain.

Jimin:

Good morning! 😘Did you sleep well?

Good morning! 😘
Did you sleep well?

You glance up at the door to make sure you had time to reply quickly before your thumbs move quickly over the keyboard.

Yeah , I slept okay
What about you? :)

Nah, I barely slept
Totally blaming you for it

How could it possibly be my fault
I didn't even text you all night

Exactly!
I had to wait soooooooo long
😫

You chuckle at his response and send him a quick message telling him you were working. You put down your phone and continue to shuffle through the papers with a deep sigh. A heavy knock suddenly sounded at your door, making you jump out of your skin. You put a hand over your chest and breathe heavily, gesturing for the young trainee standing at the door to come in.

"Y/N, Dr Kila needs you immediately in the surgery room" The girl spoke hurriedly. You sigh and run your temple slowly. You had hoped you could avoid doing a surgery today but apparently not. You nod and dismiss the girl, standing and leaving not long after her.

You make your way quickly to the changing rooms and dress in the blue surgeon clothes you had to wear. With your hair still tied back, you put on a mask and walk in, holding your hands up. An assistant rolled gloves on over your small hands and rushed the patients side. Calmly, you approach next to Dr Kila and examine the open body.

"We need you to stop the bleeding. Your the best at it and we need your expertise" He spoke quickly, stepping back to let you get closer. You sigh and close your eyes momentarily. When you open them, you begin the surgery.

It was hard and fiddly to do but it finally got done after about 40 minutes. You sigh with relief and step back, rolling off the blood covered gloves. The assistants, Dr Kila and the spectating experts applauded and congratulated you. You didn't think you needed congratulating, it wasn't anything huge, but you did just save the patients life.

You left the room and showered up quickly, washing away the sweat from the long procedure. You hated having to do things like that, it was fiddly and if you screwed up that person could die. It all came with your job though so it was expected. You head back to your office and check your phone again.

A missed call from an unknown number. You frown and pick up the phone, dialling The number  waiting for the other person to pick up and they did, almost instantly.

"Hello, Y/N here. Who is this?" You speak into the quiet phone. Your frown stays on your face as an unfamiliar Male voice speaks to you.

"Hi, it's me Jimin"