Pack

As you, Taehyung and Jin watch a movie, you glance down at your buzzing phone. You ignore it once or twice but grab it when Taehyung asks you who it is. You hold the phone to your chest for a moment, the vibrations not stopping. You groan and pull the phone away, rolling your eyes softly.

Park Jimin.

What a surprise. You open the messages and instantly laugh, turning the phone away from Taehyung who was trying to be nosey. He groans and goes back to watching the movie silently.

Jimin:

I accidentally blinked😂But what I was gonna say is that Yoongi Hyung is mean :(He always bullies meCome cheer me up baby❤️ I'm hiding in our room

But what I was gonna say is that Yoongi Hyung is mean
:(
He always bullies me
Come cheer me up baby❤️ I'm hiding in our room

You bite your lip and slowly stand up, hoping the boys wont notice but they did. They squint at you in suspicion and you sigh with a smile. "I need the bathroom." You lie to them. Jin nods and goes back to the movie while Taehyung pulls a disgusted face before his eyes travelled back to the tv. You smile at your success and quickly run off towards your room.

Jimin liked to say it was 'our' room even though it was yours. It might as well be both of yours because he always hid away in there and insisted on being in there. You smile as you slowly open the door and saw him laying on the bed, flicking through his phone. His face lit up and he sat up quickly.

"Speak of the devil." He smirks and beckons you over with his finger. You smile and sit down by his side, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Were you talking to your imaginary friends about me, Jimin?" You tease. He shakes his head with a little frown and flips his phone around to show you a picture.

"Look how PRETTY you are!" Jimin exclaims, smiling brightly.

When the heck did he take that? You glance up at him and he smiles crazily and laughs softly as he pulls his phone back and flicks through more photos of you that you had no idea he had taken

"I thought you wanted me to come cheer you up?" You pout playfully. Jimin glances up from his phone for a second before locking it and chucking it to the side of the bed with a smirk.

"I remember." He whispers sexily as he trails his finger up your wrist. You bite your lip and he tilts his head, gently nipping at your neck. He slowly lays you down, his lips now pressed against yours. His hand slowly travelled down your stomach, towards your jeans and stopped at the bottom. He fiddled with it for a moment, laughing into the kiss before finally unclipping the button and unzipping you. Just as his hand slipped in your trousers, there was a knock at the door.

"For fuck saaaake." Jimin whined into your mouth. He gently teased at you core for a second before he removed his hand and sat up. You sigh and cross your arms with a pout, pretending to be mad as he stands up and goes over to the door. You quickly do your jeans back up and roll onto your side to face him. "I swear if somebody isn't dying or it isn't important I will kill you, Jungkook." Jimin whined as he slumped against the door.

"Well it actually is really important and someone could actually die." Jungkook said hurriedly, clearly holding back a laugh. Jimin crosses his arms and straightens up, not noticing Jungkook trying hard not to laugh.

"What is it Kook?" Jimin asks seriously. Jungkook breathes in and stares at you for a moment before his eyes flitted back up to face his hyung.

"I cant reach the brownies in the bottom cupboard. I'm too tall and since you are short..." Jungkook trails off as Jimin glares at him.

"Why you little-" But before Jimin could finish his sentence, Jungkook was already running away. "Jeon, I am going to murder your cocky ass!" Jimin yells before sprinting after him. It was literally a repeat of Yoongi and Jimin earlier but this time, you wanted to watch. You jump up and run after the two, not far behind Jimin, laughing hard.

As you turn a corner, you see Jungkook dive behind Taehyung who looks so confused. "TaeTae Hyung! Protect me!" Jungkook whines and quickly plants a kiss on Tae's cheek which sparks a light in him. Taehyung brings his shoulders up and stands protectively in front of his younger.

"Don't hurt my Kookie!" Tae barks at Jimin who was frozen in his spot, trying hard to laugh. You however, were knelt on the floor, heaving with laughter. Jimin glances back at you then back at the two boys with a deep frown.

"Um- I'm not sure whats going on but come on Y/N. Lets leave Taekook to do whatever it is that they do that we probably don't want to know about." Jimin said quickly in one breath before grabbing you around the waist and pulling you off the floor, walking away from the two.