Answers

You ball your fists into Jimin's shirt and cry deeply as he holds you to his chest. He strokes your hair gently and plants a light kiss on your head.

Wait.

He kissed that girl on the street.

He just tried to kill you.

You let go of him and push him back, making him fall of the bed. He stares at you angrily before his face softened and he slowly stood up."Y/N. I know your mad. I know your scared but if you just let me explain"

"No! There's nothing to fucking explain! You cheated on me and then tried to kill me right after kidnapping me! Don't even get me started on my foot!" You yell at him. Jimin's eyes slowly move down your body as he studies the cast then your face.

"Firstly- That was Taehyung," Jimin muttered as he pointed a finger to your foot. "Secondly, it wasn't cheating because we aren't together and thirdly, you hit me first" His replies were childlike and it made your blood boil. Your face twists in a mask of anger and you swing your legs over the edge of the bed and glare up at him.

"I didn't even blame you for my foot. You told me you loved me after we had sex and I only hit you because I'm scared of you and whatever the fuck you lot are, Park!" You yell at him again. Tears once again streaked down your face as you looked at the man you were once convinced you might love. That soft look that you would give him was now replaced with a fearful, hated look. One of an animal that is about to be slaughtered.

Suddenly, the door swings open and Yoongi skids in, jumping on the bed behind you and wrapping his arms around you. He hissed at Jimin like a cat as he clung to you.

"Don't you even think about hurting Y/N again!" Yoongi growled at Jimin who now had an unamused expression playing across his face. He slowly crossed his arms and looked at Yoongi draped over you. You had no idea what just happened. Yoongi was at the door then he was suddenly over you, protecting you in a way. Before you could react to whatever was happening, Yoongi grabbed your shoulders and turned you to face him. "Did he hurt you, sweetheart?" He asked quickly as he cupped your face between his large hands.

"Yes." You reply sternly as you refuse to look at either of the boys. From the corner of your eye, you see Yoongi's face become a picture of pure anger as he pushes you to the side and stands up in front of Jimin. It would have been more intimidating but unluckily for the two of them, they were both short. Yoongi only had a couple of inches on Jimin so it had no affect. However his piercing, murderous glare did all the work.

"I didn't even touch her, Hyung." Jimin muttered as he glared at you. You sit up from Yoongi pushing you over and sigh softly.

"I saw him making out with another girl and then downstairs.." You trail off knowing Yoongi knew exactly what you meant. Yoongi shook his head disappointed at Jimin.

"Just because you are a newborn doesn't mean you can just let yourself fuck about. You can't go kissing random girls and you can't try to kill anybody." Yoongi muttered at Jimin who's shoulders slumped in defeat.

"Sorry Hyung. I didn't mean to hurt her." Jimin pouted lightly and looked over at you with a genuinely apologetic gaze. "I'm sorry Y/N." You let out a long sigh and nod slightly.

"So what was going on with that girl?" You ask suddenly. Yoongi and Jimin's eyes both widen and they look between each other for a second.

"She uh, she was my ex. She still thinks I like her." Jimin cleared his throat as if he was ashamed of it. Yoongi crossed his arms and slowly raised an eyebrow.

"You mean That one?" Yoongi asked quickly. Jimin nods and Yoongi lets out a deep, irritated sigh.

"That one? Care to explain?" You pipe up. You glance between the two of them while they both looked around nervously. Jimin but his lip and shook his head.

"No. I don't want to." Jimin replies softly and ruffles his hair. Yoongi shakes his head and gives you a small shrug.

"We all promised Jimin we wouldn't say a thing but maybe for a price..." Yoongi adds. You glare at him for a moment and watch as a smirk creeps onto his face. He then winks at you.

You don't know why but that makes you so mad. You lunge forward, despite your casted leg, and leap towards Yoongi with your arms outstretched. Jimin squeaks and runs out the room, shouting for "Jin Hyung". You and Yoongi fall to the floor together and he continues his smirk. Once his back hits the ground, he rolls you over so he is on the top.

He then lowered his face to your neck and began to bite softly. He was marking you. You try to wriggle out but can only escape when he sits up. He runs his finger across his bottom lip after sucking, biting and licking at your neck and smirks.

"Everyone will see that now. Make sure you tell them it was me, Toots." Yoongi smirked At you before getting off you and leaving the room. Just as he turned the corner at the end of the corridor, the other boys all run into your room.

"What happened, Y/N?" Taehyung asks quickly as he hooks his arms under yours and lifts you onto the bed.

"Yoongi was being a dick so I went for him." You reply proudly. Hoseok chuckles a little and shakes his head softly. His smile then fades to panic.

"Jin Hyung! Dinner is gonna burn!" He yells. Jin perks up and they both sprint out of the room once again.

"Wait. Y/N, what's that?" Jimin muttered as he ran his thumb over Yoongi's mark.