Trapped

You cry deeply as Jimin clamps his hand down over your mouth. He momentarily let's go to tie something over your eyes before you hear the screech of tires not far away. You are then lifted up as Jimin hangs you over his shoulder. You let out a deep groan as you are winded and then thrown onto a hard floor. You hear the metallic sound of a door sliding shut and you suddenly slide back as you hear more screeching tired.

A pair of hands grab under your arms and lift you up onto the seat of whatever you were in. You cry softly, the material over your eyes soaking up most of the tears. Suddenly, a hand is placed over your own and you pull it away instantly. You hear a deep sigh to your side.

"Y/N, please don't get mad at us." A soft voice sounds from somewhere. You move your head towards wherever the voice was coming from. "This was his idea" The voice hissed lightly. Jungkook. You could tell by the softness. But who did he mean by who?

"Well I have a good fucking reason." Someone growled next to you, making you jump. That was Jimin. But he sounded mad. Really mad. You bite your lip and shuffle away, bumping into someone else.

"Hey, hey. He won't hurt you." Another voice says softly to you but it had a distinct chill to it. That had to be Yoongi. He held your arm softly and you hear Jimin scoff.

"I could hurt her, Yoongi" Jimin spat. Yoongi tightened his grip a little more and pulled you closer to him. You looked around wildly, hoping to loosen the blindfold but got no where. You sigh as you let your head drop softly.

"But you won't. Will you?" Yoongi snapped back at Jimin. The tension in the air was so thick you would need a sharp knife to cut it. You bite your lip as Yoongi's nails dig into your arm.

"But I won't." Jimin replies obediently. Yoongi lets go and you make yourself as small as you could so that you weren't near either boy. Suddenly, you feel someone grip your shirt and you are pulled forward and sat somewhere else. An arm wraps around your waist tightly.

"Where are you taking me?" You whimper quietly. The person with their arm around you chuckles softly. You knew that laugh anywhere in the world- Hoseok. You huddle up into his arms as you feel safer but move away quickly as you remember he was in on this whole thing. Once again, as you move away, you bump into someone else. This person grunts deeply and pushes you roughly so you knock into Hoseok. It was like a game of fucking ping pong and you were the ball.

"You don't need to know where we are taking you" The person who shoved you mumbled sleepily. His deep voice resonated within you and you sigh as you shoot Taehyung a glare but of course, the blindfold covers it. To be honest, if it wasn't for the blindfold, Taehyung would've probably hit you with the mood he was in.

The vehicle suddenly stops and someone picks you up, slinging them over your shoulder once again. You try to wriggle out of the grip but the person holding you clamps down on your waist with a terrifying growl and ridiculous strength. You whine and let yourself hang over their shoulder.

"Where do I put her?" Taehyung's voice suddenly booms in your ear. You whine a small "ouch" and he scoffs at you.

"Put her in a guest room" You hear Jin's voice from somewhere far off. Taehyung hums a soft tone as he agrees and begins to move.

"No! She doesn't go in there! Take her downstairs!" Jimin growls suddenly. You didn't understand why he was being like this. He was never this mad. He never sounded this horrible. It scared you.

"Jin-hyung says the guest room so that's where she goes" Namjoon replies from somewhere. You frown deeply as you try to guess where everyone was. This blindfold covering your eyes sharpened the rest of your senses.

"But I don't want her there. This moon is fucking me up, Namjoon. What if-" Jimin yells and suddenly stops himself. The moon? Why would that do anything to him? Maybe he had some illness or something?

You hear Namjoon sigh deeply before you are suddenly dropped. You fall the ground heavily, landing on your ankle. It cracks beneath you and you let out a loud cry of pain. You hear sudden running and someone shoves you on your back and pulls out your leg.

"Who hurt you, Y/N? I'll kill them." Jin growled over-protectively. You cry softly and shake your head. You close your eyes and as you open them, Jin's face comes into view as he slides the material away from your face. The sudden light against the darkness makes you shut your eyes tight for a moment. You let out shaky breaths as you try to control the excruciating pain resonating from your broken ankle. You slowly open your eyes and look up into Jin's deep, chocolate eyes. He smiles softly before reaching out and gently moving your foot. That shoots another tearing pain up your leg. You scream out once again. The pain was too much for you as your vision gets dark and you pass out.

But I won't✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें