Locked

You and Jimin both sprint towards the source of the sound. Hoseok was laid on the floor, wrestling with a blood covered Taehyung who was growling angrily. You run forwards and grab him by the shoulder, pushing him off Hoseok. You didn't expect it to work but it did and he went flying to the other end of the corridor. Jin appeared at the end of the corridor and held Taehyung down by his chest but he resisted. Taehyung wrestled with Jin and pushed him off him only to be taken back down by Jungkook who had now appeared.

Your view is suddenly blocked as Jimin steps in front of you. He holds his arms behind him so you can hold his hands and you do instantly. You weren't scared but you didn't want to hurt anyone anymore.

Taehyung writhed around before Jungkook connected his elbow with his face. Jungkook clearly didn't want to but he had to. Namjoon rounds the corner with an injured Yoongi hanging around him. He had one of his arms draped over Namjoon's shoulders and the other held you his chest which looked tested to shreds and was barely healing. Namjoon lead him over to the table where the also injured Hoseok was and sat him down gently. Two out of the seven boys injured and one unconscious. Jin, Taehyung and Namjoon were Uninjured but jostled up also sat at the table, leaving you and Jimin still standing in the hall. You two join the boys at the table and glance at Taehyung nervously.

"He wasn't happy with you being her mate." Namjoon spoke up to Jimin who nodded slowly. You play with your hands under the table as you look at the now peaceful man who was raging thirty seconds prior.

"TaeTae told us that you would just hurt her." Jungkook said softly and flipped his hair back. Jimin bit his lip and once again nodded.

"I wouldn't. But I can understand." Jimin said slowly. He then leans back and pulls your chair closer to his and plants a light kiss on your hand. "If she did anything wrong I could hurt her. But I won't. I just wouldn't do that to Y/N."

Taehyung stirs slightly on the floor and everyone tenses up. You look over to Yoongi who looked better then he did a second ago. He caught your eyes and smirked softly. "I was the first one he saw." He said softly as if he read the question going through his mind. Taehyung slowly sits up and his eyes focus on you instantly then slowly travel around each of the boys, lingering on Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin. Then he broke.

He just broke in front of you. His eyes leaked tears rapidly as he heaved in breaths and covered his face. You couldn't help it but you pushed away from Jimin and jumped to Taehyung's side, pulling him into a hug. He cried heavily as his strong arms wrapped around you tightly.

"I don't want you being hurt. I want you to get out of here. First I broke your ankle then Jimin tried to strangle you and now you are like this." He whined into your shoulder. "Please just get out somehow. You can keep them off you now your like this" He adds, whispering it into your ear.

You pull away slowly and he wipes his tears, giving you a pleading look. You glance towards the boys and slowly get up, making your way to the table. But you don't sit down, you sprint now that you can. You dash towards the back door and leap out with fury.

And when you land you aren't you.

You are a beautiful silver wolf. You were pretty but you didn't blend in very well.

But you keep running and don't look back. You don't even hear footsteps behind you. You slow down and glance back, seeing the boys only standing at the door, watching you run. You slow down but don't stop as you disappear into the dense trees.