Punishment

Jungkook walks you back through the woods with a hand clinging to your arm so you wouldn't run. He had a gun held tightly in his hand just in case any hunters came out. No words were spoken between the two of you and you barely looked at each other.

Just as the house came into view, Jungkook stopped in his tracks. He yanked your arm so you were facing him and frowned as he scanned your features. "Don't interfere with anything that goes on in here. I'm warning you now." He says slowly. You bite your lip and nod as he drags you up to the house. You trip a few times before he lets go and you enter the house.

Inside, the boys were all sitting at the table with grim expressions. Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung and sighed slightly. You scan their faces and a frown shoots onto your face.

Where is Jimin?

You gulp and back up against the wall as the boys give you murderous glares. "Where is Jimin?" You ask quietly. Namjoon scoffs slightly and shakes his head.

"Jimin is downstairs. Do you want to go see him?" Jin mumbled. His voice had a higher tone to it as if there was an underlying danger to going to see him. You sigh and nod slowly, giving Jin the signal to stand. He walks over to you and gently pushes on your shoulder to get you to walk forwards. You slowly move your feet and begin to walk towards where the stairs were.

The two of you walked in silence down three flights of stairs. The further down you got, the colder it got. By the time you got to the bottom floor, you were shivering but Jin seemed unaffected. You walk down a dingy hallway towards the room at the end. Jin pushes the large metal door open and you are immediately blinded.

The room inside was entirely white. There was nothing on the walls and nothing in the room except for a white table and two chairs pushed into the corner. You step into the blinding room and see Jimin knelt in the centre of the room, shirtless and blindfolded. The silk wrapped around his eyes was attached to the wall to restrict his movements. Jimin's head cocks in your direction as you walk around from the back of him to his front. Jin stands behind him and runs his finger along the trail of silk then yanks at it roughly which sent Jimin's head shooting back. He lets out a groan and you kneel down slowly.

"Jimin? It's me, Y/N." You whisper softly. Jin watches you closely as you reach out and take Jimin's hand. He tenses up and pulls his hand away slowly.

"Y/N? Why did you come back? You should have left. They are going to kill you." Jimin whispers quickly. His words grant him another yank and his whole body pulls back this time. You gasp and bite your lip as you stare at Jin.

"Is that true? Are you going to kill me?" You ask Jin quickly as you stand up. Jin raises an eyebrow and lets go of the silk trail to cross his arms.

"Well Jimin chose the wrong mate and we can't leave you knowing about us. Especially now we are being hunted." Jin states in a matter-of-fact tone. Your face twists into a show of anger and you clench your fists.

"Wrong mate? I don't think so." You spit back at him. Jin laughs slowly and shakes his head at you.

"Oh come on. You keep running and betraying us. You aren't right for him." Jin scoffs at you as he looks away and towards Jimin. 

"It's my choice if she is right or not! She is right and she hasn't done anything wrong!" Jimin yells at Jin. Jin's smile fades and he glares down at the blindfolded younger.

"You ungrateful little mutt." Jin spat and yanked the silk back hard, sending Jimin's head back and causing him to fall onto his back.

"Stop it!" You shout at Jin who's hand falls to his side as you do so. His eyes slowly float to the ground and he lets out a low sigh.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. We just want to be safe." Jin whispers softly. Jimin slowly sits up and shuffled backwards until his back hit the wall. He fiddled with the silk for a moment to try and remove it but it didn't budge. You bite your lip as Jin slowly looks over to the door.

"Don't leave me in here." Jimin whines softly. Jin winces at his words and sighs deeply.

"The two of you can stay here while I talk to the boys." Jin mumbled softly and heads for the door. You jump forwards and grab his arm quickly but he pulls away.

"Please tell them I want to help protect everyone." You plead. Jin nods and leaves the room, locking the door behind him. You quickly run to Jimin's side and try to remove the silk, also failing. "They tied it so tight." You mumble to yourself as you finally give up. Jimin's lips slowly curl up into a smile and he places a hand on your cheek. You sit back on your feet and scan Jimin up and down.

His jeans hung loosely around his waist, showing each dip and curve of his hips. His abs protruded out and glistened with light sweat while his chest rose and fell with each breath. His soft lips were curled into a gently smile and the rest of his face was covered by the burgundy silk. His hair rested on his forehead in a disheveled, messy pattern.

It was so hot. You bite your lip as you feel a tingle at your core. Jimin's hand slides around the the back of your head and he slowly merges his lips with yours.