Mistakes

You nod slowly and his eyes lower down in shame. He sits back in his chair and puts his hands on the wheel slowly. It was like someone had slowed down time. Everything he did was slow and careful and silent.

"Jimin, are you okay?" You ask quietly and place a hand on his arm. He looks down at your arm and up at you as a tear rolled down his cheek. He shakes his head and you jump forward in the car, pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around your waist as you hugged him tight with your arms around his neck. He buries is face in the crook of your neck and begins to cry.

First a little, then a lot. All at once. Everything just came out. You didn't know what to do so you just held him. You held him tight and didn't let go until he did. His arms slowly dropped to his sides and you pull away, your shirt now soaked in tears. 

"I didn't mean to scare you. I'm so sorry, Y/N." He whispered softly, his words catching on his breath as he wiped his eyes and looked out the window. You sigh and rub his cheek softly, your other hand holding the side of his face.

"I know. But I took it too far. I should have listened." You apologise to him. You didn't want him to take the full blame. You knew you did wrong and now he was upset. You did this to him. You upset him. It was your fault.

These thoughts cause you to pull away from him as your heart shatters. You slowly shuffle back into your seat and look away from him.

"It's not your fault. You did what he agreed on." He spoke slowly and rested his hand on your thigh. You just nod slowly. All you wanted to do was get home and cry. You felt so bad.

He didn't deserve you. He didn't deserve the hurt you had brought him.

And it all started on that damn dating site.

You were a good girl, you did your job, you lived your life like a normal person.

Now you were some mutant wolf girl, running from her death and causing death.

Jimin sighs and starts up the car as you close your eyes. You must have drifted off because the next thing you know, you feel the car jolt to a stop. You slowly open your eyes to a familiar building. You frown and look over at Jimin who had a phone in his hand and was smiling softly. You yawn and he looks over instantly, still smiling.

"I thought you might want to visit your parents?" He smiled at you softly and held out a hand to you. You were still just trying to wake up and process everything going on. You reluctantly take his hand and he brings it to his mouth, kissing it gently. "Come on then."

Jimin lets go of your hand and jumps out the car, rushing to your side and opening your door. He slowly helps you out and you rub your eyes again, the cold air waking you up immediately. Jimin wraps his hand around yours and just as the two of you begin to walk towards the house, the door opens. Your mom stands in the doorway with a huge smile and squeals excitedly.

"Dear! Y/N is home! Ooh and there's a boy!" She screams into the house. You chuckle and hug closer up to Jimin, only for warmth.

"A boy? Bring them in quickly!" You hear you dad yell from another room. Jimin laughs softly and the two of you are practically dragged into the home.