Results

You sat outside of Jungkook's room, slumped against the wall. You had your arms rested on your knees and you head dipped down every now and then as you slowly fell asleep in your place. You refused to leave him, even when Jin was testing him. It had been about 3 hours since he began the tests and there was still nothing.

Your head jerked up suddenly when you heard the door begin to open. You yawn and rub your eyes, looking up at the exhausted Jin. His eyes were red and puffy like he'd been crying. You open your eyes wide and stand up quickly, panic stabbing you in the chest.

Was Jungkook dead? He couldn't be. He was way too young. There was no way he'd die so easily.

Jin sucked in a deep breath and looked at the ground slowly. "He's okay. He will be okay. The only thing is he was cured. They found a cure and injected him with it." He spoke slowly to you and you felt your heart sink.

"So he's not like us?" You manage to squeeze out through your clenched jaw. Jin shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair. You clench your fists and feel anger surging through you.

Those men had taken one of your pack. He was a part of the family. He still was of course, but he'd never be able to run with you again. He wouldn't be able to hold off against hunters.

He wouldn't be able to hold us off in the full moon.

The thought of Jungkook getting hurt because he was now weaker hurt you. You slowly unclench your fists and let out a slow, shaky breath.

"Will he be okay?" You whisper softly. Jin nods and gently puts a hand on your arm.

"He will be okay. I promise. We will just have to be more careful now. Look out for him even more then before." Jin reassures you. You nod slowly and look past Jin into the room where Jungkook lay sleeping peacefully.

At least he's okay. That's all that mattered. He's just weak right now. He can get his strength up easily though- working out ect. Jungkook will be alright.

You suddenly feel a pair of arms pull you into a hug and It wasn't Jin. You slowly look up and your eyes soften as Jimin smiles down at you. He plants a kiss on your forehead and you hug him back tightly.

"Kook will be fine, Y/N. He's just even more of a baby then he was before." Jimin says cheerfully. You giggle a little and feel a hand gently ruffle your hair.

"Alright, I'll keep checking on him. You two run along." Jin sighs softly. You pull away from Jimin and quickly give Jin a hug. He laughs softly in your ear as you pull away.

"Thank you." You smile at him. Jin waves a hand at you as if it's nothing and turns away, back to Jungkook and closes the door behind him. You and Jimin both then walk upstairs together, him rushing off ahead a little.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" You ask, panting slightly as you try to keep up with him running up the stairs.

"I just have to sort something." He mumbles. Just as you reach the top of the stairs, he darts off and you follow him closely.

On the sofa, was a half naked woman who smiled the second he saw Jimin.

"Jimin baby. Wait, who's this?" She sneered.