Confession

Jimin:

That was fun❤️You should definitely come over again💦

That was fun❤️
You should definitely come over again💦

You giggle at your messages from Jimin and lock your phone as Jaila tries to see what it is. You slide your phone into your pocket and pick up the mug of tea, sipping it lightly.

"What's that?" She asked quickly as she pulls down the scarf you have wrapped around your neck. You put the mug down flustered and pull it back up, blushing deeply. "Ooh! Is it a mark from that boy on the phone?" She screamed excitedly. You groan and rub your temple.

"I told you no already" You mumble as your phone vibrates again. Not now Jimin. Jaila groans and leans back in the chair, folding her arms.

"So who was the boy?" She raised an eyebrow at you as you once again picked up the mug and finished off the now cold tea. You scrunch up your nose and gulp it down quickly.

"Why do you need to know?" You asked in a slightly joking voice. Jaila let's out a loud groan and sits forward suddenly grabbing your face.

"Because I need to know the man who marked my baby." Jaila whispered. You let out a loud laugh and pull your hands off her face.

"I'm not your baby!" You squeak out. Jaila falls back laughing hard and you begin to laugh too. She had the weirdest laugh and it always made you laugh too. You let out a sigh as you both calm down and bite your lip as you pull out the phone to check the messages.

Park Jimin: 8 messages

You roll you eyes slightly with a smile and slide your phone back in your pocket. "Well, if you really have to know... it was that boy I met on the site. You know the Park Jimin, gorgeous super hotty?" You raise an eyebrow as Jaila's mouth drops open.

"NO WAY!" She screams at you as she pulls you into a tight hug. You laugh and pull away from her urgently.

"Yes way. But don't make a big deal please." You whine softly. Jaila nods quickly.

"So. I need details" She smiled wickedly at you. You groan and get comfortable on the chair before proceeding to tell her everything.

You leave her house to go to the shop quickly. You were now watching a movie but ran out of snacks. She refused to pull herself away so she forced you to go out. As you walk slowly through the icy streets, you catch a glimpse of a couple up ahead.

Something seemed familiar about that man. You weren't quite sure what. You study the woman clinging to his arm and frown slightly. You shake your head softly and walk into a store by your right. You scan the isles and eventually buy a stupid amount of food. Upon leaving the shop, you see a girl pressed on a boy up against a wall. You scoff in disgust at them practically making love on the street. You then catch a glimpse of the man's face and hear his soft voice.

"...but I won't" Was all you caught and it was all you needed to hear. The boy that told you he loved you more then anything after making you feel so good was now making out with some hoe on the street.

Park Jimin.

Your heart shatters as you stand frozen in the spot. The bag in your hand slips and the bottle of wine you had bought shatters at the contact with the ground. The woman and Jimin turn to look at you and his eyes widen instantly. Tears fill your eyes as you breathe in deeply and sprint down the street.

"Y/N! Wait! Please!" Jimin yells after you. Before you realise, he's got you pushed tightly against his chest in a hug. You try to struggle out of it, screaming with tears. You didn't want him near you. You didn't want to see him. You didn't want to hear him. You didn't want to feel him.

But he was there. And he was dragging you into a pitch black alley.