Waiting

You groan as you stare up at the swirls that covered the ceiling. Your head was laid back on the back of the couch and your arms where hung loose by your sides. Your legs were crossed beneath the weight of your body. You had been sat in the same position for hours now and you weren't sure how you were still holding it but you were.

"Y/N, why are you still just sitting there?" Jin asked softly as he exited the kitchen. You shrug and glance over his way. He was holding a bowl of popcorn and was in a baggy pair of light blue pyjamas, his wet hair sticking to his forehead. 

"I'm so boooored Jin." You complain as you finally break your position to move over for him. He chuckles and sits by your side, flicking on the tv. "I miss my parents and Jaila and work and that pretty garden." At the mention of the garden, Jin's eyebrows raise and he looks at you with confusion.

"Jimin let you in his garden?" He asked shocked. You frown at him and shift to face him.

"Doesn't he let everyone?" You ask softly. Jin shakes his head instantly. Your mouth forms an 'o' shape and you nod slowly. "Okay. Why not?" You add after a moment of being silent.

"He never told us." Taehyung suddenly pipes up, making you jump. You put a hand over your heart and breath heavily while Jin glared at Tae who had now started to laugh. "Damn, you are such a scaredy cat, Y/N." He chuckled and sat on the couch next to Jin.

There was a sudden crash as Jimin ran around the corner, slipping on the wood floor and smacking into the door. "Who scared Y/N?" He yelled and held up his fists, looking between Jin and Taehyung quickly who burst out laughing along with you.

"No one scared her, Jiminiepabo." Taehyung squeezes out through his laughter while Jin hit the couch repeatedly, his annoying laugh that sounded like a windshield wiper echoing through the room. Jimin pouts and slowly stands up, rubbing his butt. 

Yoongi rounds the corner and walks straight into Jimin, the two of them toppling to the ground and groaning. "Jimin? What the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi grumbles and pushes Jimin off him.

"You ran into me!" Jimin protested as the two of them stood up and stared at each other. Jin made an extended, high pitched 'oooooh' as Taehyung, me and him watched the showdown from the couch, snacking on the popcorn.

"You should have moved then. You lot woke me up with your stupid laughing and now you don't even move out my way?" Yoongi growled as he rolled his sleeves up. Jin bit his lip and you gulped slightly. This was entertaining but Jimin really shouldn't be messing with a newly woken up Yoongi- it was the perfect demonstration of poking a sleeping bear.

"Sorry Hyung." Jimin mumbled and looked to the floor. Yoongi nods and begins to tap his foot as if waiting for something. Jimin sighs and turns around, putting his hands on the wall. Yoongi smiles and rears his hand back before it collided with Jimin's backside with a loud smack.

"That's what you get for disrespecting a hyung." Yoongi smiles happily before walking towards the kitchen. Jimin rubs his butt again, now sure it was bruised. First he slips over on it and now hes been punished by Yoongi who never held back.

"Dick." Jimin mutters under his breath. Yoongi stops in his tracks, his eyes travelling up to the ceiling before he turned around slowly with his eyebrow raised. He held up one finger and turned it in a spinning motion, commanding Jimin to turn once more but he doesn't. Yoongi growls and walks towards Jimin who sprints off down the hall, laughing hysterically with a furious Yoongi in tow.

"Im going to kill you Park Jimin!!!" His yells echo. There was a loud thud of the boys bodies hitting the floor from upstairs followed by another, even louder slap sound and then Jimin's yells. You, Taehyung and Jin cant help but to burst into laughter.