Guilt

You were now walking slowly through the woods as yourself. You sigh slightly as you check behind you one last time before stepping out into the street.

Why didn't they follow?

Do they not care?

I want to go back. 

You bite your lip as you keep walking towards Jaila's home. Your parents probably still weren't home and to be honest, you were probably safest at hers because the boys didn't know where she lived.

Your breath rose up in clouds of white steam and the cold night air nipped at your exposed skin. You slide your hands into your pockets when your phone vibrates. You ignore it for a moment but it vibrates again. You stop dead in your tracks and pull out your phone, your heart dropping at the name.

Park Jimin.

We know why you left

We wouldn't have hurt you.
We won't hurt Taehyung again either, he will be ok.
Please come back to us Y/N.
Come back to me.

Tears slowly well up in your eyes as you stare at the picture of him. You look around the dark, empty street as the tears break from your eyes and stain your cheeks. You sniffle and wipe them away quickly to continue walking. Then there was another message. You don't ignore it this time. But the name feels like a stomp to your already weak heart.

Kim Taehyung.

Thank you for running Y/N

But stay hidden.
They'll come find you no doubt.
Don't trust anyone unless it's yourself.

You gulp and know that he is right so you begin to walk a little faster. The streets seemed to go on forever and the darkness was everywhere. They could be hiding somewhere watching you or hidden to grab you and take you back. You reach Jaila's house flustered and in a hurry.

"What's wrong?" Jaila shouts as you run in and slam the door closed, panting. He husband was laid over the top of her and she pushed him off to come to you. Her clothes were all askew and she seemed slightly out of breath too. Oops. Interrupted something.

"I think someone was following me here." You breathe out. Jaila pulls you into a quick hug while her husband disappears off into the kitchen.

"Where have you been? Everyone's been playing 'where's wally' but instead it's where's Y/N! You need to explain quickly." Jaila grumbled angrily and shoves you towards the sofa. You slowly sit down and bite your lip.

"I've been ill so I've been off somewhere to get better." You lie through your teeth. You look over at Jaila who's face slowly turned to worry.

"Was it bad?" She asked sweetly. You nod slowly and she gasps. "I guess that's why you were off the radar then." She fiddles with a strand of hair for a while as she scans you over. You gulp softly and look down at the ground.

"Can I stay here tonight?" You ask quickly to break the silence. Jaila chews on her lip for a moment then reluctantly nods.

"Yeah, yeah. Should be okay. Yeah it's fine." She mumbles half to herself, half to you. You smile and hug her quickly. "It's getting late." She yawns before standing up and leaving the room. Her husband comes in for a second and hands you a blanket and a pillow before disappearing also. You sigh and lay down on the couch with your bedding and attempt to sleep.

"You won't hurt her right?" You stir as you hear faint male voices off to the side somewhere.

"No, we won't hurt her."

You yawn sleepily and look towards the front door which was open. In the door was Jaila's husband and in front of him was-

Oh no. They're here. They found you. Jaila's husband sold you out!

"As long as she will be safe then-"

"She will be fine. Now hand her over"

You quickly get up, sliding on your shoes before darting for the back door. You hear a deep sigh as you sprint out into the garden and hop the fence onto the street. You had no idea where you were going but you just kept running. You didn't know this part of the city at all.

You definitely didn't know that there was a tiny alley up ahead.

Or that Jungkook was in it waiting for you.

He reaches out and grabs you, pulling you into the alley before you can run by. He covers your mouth with his hand and holds you tight against his body. You struggle to get out against his strong, muscular arms despite your new abilities.

"Stop it, Y/N." He whispered softly into your ear. You slowly stop fighting him and he puts a hand under your chin, pointing your eyes towards the street. Two men with silver guns stop just over a metre away and swivel their heads as if looking for something.

"We lost the dog. That woman wolf would have got us rich!" One of the men whine and stuff his weapon in his jacket. His partner tuts and does the same before they disappear around the corner of the building.

"We are being hunted." Jungkook whispered deeply into your ear.